New Joe Strummer Tele release

doctymie

Tele-Meister
New model being rolled out today. Has anyone seen one and I wonder how different this is from previous releases.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
How much do the want for that thing ????
I' put my own stickers of my ping ping tele.Yes thats right I have Three authentic ping ping teles already set up and just itching for my favorite sticker to be applied.

I WAS BORN ON A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT,
but it wasn't last night.
images (19).jpg

spupilup

Tele-Meister
Wow, $1799 msrp for a Mexican Tele. I bought my AO '52 new for a little over $1500, out the door, back in 2018. Granted, times they are a changin' but I was a fan of the Clash and Joe Strummer in particular back in the '70's but there's no way in the world I would pay this sort of money for a guitar like this.

Joshiquad

Tele-Meister
It’s not really my thing, so no.

But $1800 is not an outrageous price for a decent guitar. What’s the asking price on the Terry Kath tele?

memorex

Poster Extraordinaire
I love how Fender can put out yet another beat up Telecaster and charge $1,800 bucks for it. It must be labor intensive to try to emulate the abuse of a musical instrument.

archetype

Fiend of Leo's
1. That's just stupid money for that guitar. I could buy a better life for $1,799.
2. I can't find any specs or reference to it being a printed finish. It's likely 'worn' using a stencil, like most Road Worns
3. Only guitar.com would inform people that it has a "hardtail" bridge. Morons.