New Fever Dreams Yellow Johnny Marr Jaguar

Chuckster

Tele-Afflicted
Apparently one hit the the market in Australia and sold almost instantly:
Screenshot_20220922-093657_Reverb.jpg

I have a nice little bundle awaiting US sales...šŸ˜

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
Oof, it's so good. Wish I'd bit the +$700 bullet and got the Marr instead of my Vintera.

Sent me to Google anyway. Didn't even know this was a thing or that it marked the Marr model's 10th anniversary. Says a lot about that guitar.

Double Stop

Tele-Afflicted
I like the color as it looks on Fender's site, but here's the same model on reverb right now which is the same color, but looks very orange. Not really any yellow in it at all.
Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 5.01.12 PM.png
Must be just the lighting?

whoanelly15

Tele-Afflicted
First and foremost, I love this album. Itā€™s my favorite thing Johnny has ever done. Listened to it today, coincidentally. Thereā€™s a music video for one of the tracks with this guitar. I felt like it was more orange-looking in that too. And I love orange, so whatā€™s not to love?

Also, about to put a 4-way switch on my Jag, JagMarr style.

micpoc

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Strange; that is one extremely orange "yellow guitar". It's odd, because there are some recent pics of him playing his Jag that look far more yellow than that one...

M5PoDKaxMSWpy6K2R5qr5M.png

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
I like the color as it looks on Fender's site, but here's the same model on reverb right now which is the same color, but looks very orange. Not really any yellow in it at all. View attachment 1033859 Must be just the lighting?

Hard to say. I take Fender's press photos at their word in general. This is just some guy's photo, there's a lot of brown obviously, and no telling what kind of light he's under besides. Casts are funny things, you hope that's the case at least.

Chuckster

Tele-Afflicted
That yellow is very dependent on the lighting... a friend took this pic and the guitar looks pink/coral:
Screenshot_20220928_135312.jpg

I think its a lot darker than Graffiti Yellow and closer to Monaco Yellow.

Will report back when it arrives!

sloppychops

Friend of Leo's
That yellow seems a weird choice of color for the Marrguar. I guess it's something Johnny picked out.

I would have liked to see a Tahitian Coral version, or Sahara Taupe.