1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

New Fender Broadcaster 70ths - Review

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by KnopflerStyle, Mar 14, 2020.

1. KnopflerStyle

KnopflerStyle Tele-Afflicted

Guys i have seen this video, i was very surprised due i didnt know many things that Mike said as the yellow paint and the wiring scheme. Really like that piece of history in the video.

1) Different neck shapes, i thought that the first ones were U and V only, and very fat.
    2) Wiring? how do we lost that wiring scheme. To me is by far the best one. Now you can mix the mics? Ton of sounds and alternatives. Why we lose it throught time?
    3) I cant beleave Fender is doing its job. I find awesome products. The Acoustasonic, American Vintage series, Squier Classic Vibe, Broadcaster, the new Tone master series. Those guys are reading this forum. Im sure about that. Great products.

I really want a Broadcaster, i find it very cheap and unique. It comes with a standard wiring. They are doing everything fine.

I need to try one, because that new neck could be something difficult to me. If anyone tries one please post your review since i am really interested.

2. EsquireBoy

EsquireBoy Tele-Afflicted

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.