1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

New DR RI and Fuzz

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by TelecastrMastr, Jan 18, 2020.

1. 73camarors

73camarors TDPRI Member

I have a 68 custom drri and bought a wgs et-65 and wow all around.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2. TelecastrMastr

TelecastrMastr TDPRI Member

I definitely am hoping to get some good time in on the speaker throughout the next week or two to work it in some more.

I bought this amp because I’ve been so impressed with all the ones I’ve played in stores over the years. Since I’m not sure if I’m keeping it or returning it, I’d be nervous to put money into a bias, but it sounds like it might be worth it if it’ll warm up the tone.

While I’ve never swapped a speaker before, the Celestion A Type has certainly peaked my curiosity as well. It seems like from what little I read, a lot of people felt like it was the better version of the Jensen, but idk!

3. The-Kid

The-Kid Tele-Holic

Trust me my if you really want to solve the issue and have zero Ice Pick issues get a G12H30 or the Greenback I listed. Any British type.Problem solved.

Do it quick as you only have a limited time before you have to send it back if you dont lile it.

The Greenback Watchtower is a stupid good price but the G12H30 is an even better price and probably the better speaker for your needs.

To be safe would recomend the G12H30 as its got more bass, with good highs but definately not in your face like a Jenson and a good amount yet not so in your face midrange.

This is the speaker I recomend. 89 bucks from Avatar.

Worth the price and just what the patient needs.

My 2 cents.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.