New Design Proto Build - Bone

preeb

Poster Extraordinaire
Vendor Member
Bone-H with ABR-1 bridge.

IMG_3959.jpg

Smaller Paulownia insert leaves a solid Mahogany center.

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

but the rest is identical to the Bone-I having the insertion go around the center core as evident through the cavities

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

Harness includes my extra large custom value PIO caps tailored for this model and the AirGap-III PU's

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

some more shots..

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

brogh

Staff member
OMG !:eek::eek:

This is stunning !!! you've done a really great job here, love the color !!

Cheers !

RickyRicardo

Friend of Leo's
Stunning Gil! I may be wrong but the finish looks about as flat and shiny as anything I've ever seen you do. I'm guessing your new shop has an even better spray booth than before.

preeb

Poster Extraordinaire
Vendor Member
Stunning Gil! I may be wrong but the finish looks about as flat and shiny as anything I've ever seen you do. I'm guessing your new shop has an even better spray booth than before.

You are wrong (-:
Same methods and materials as always.
Spray booth is great though. Very big to include a mixing station and about 20 instruments. The exhaust fan is so strong that is sucks the water out of the shop sinks... We have to plug them shut before it is turned on or open the back loading gate... LOL

preeb

Poster Extraordinaire
Vendor Member
Thanks Ricky, it was a fun afternoon indeed. I love listening to the instruments in the skilled hands of great musicians.

Engraver-60

Friend of Leo's
Sonoran Desert? When did you move? Are you going to come to the Summer NAMM? If so, please let me know. I'd like to meet you, as a loyal fan and admirer of you work.