New CS Telecaster for your purview

MelvonBerum

TDPRI Member
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and am just getting around to posting. I have enjoyed playing it so far (as you might imagine). Who wouldn't, right. I thought I would share some pictures and information for discussion.
axwvujtbfkhdvdnfqoih.jpg
bvztnapyw0rcgfgvh6bp.jpg
dpwovuqij74nylposcms.jpg
flkgy77aekzjxholtgxn.jpg
fm69hihaziuziwnjxfie.jpg
sdsysphp4moskdxz1dnt.jpg
wf7ss48m3iwzsi45dpai.jpg

MelvonBerum

TDPRI Member
When I first picked it up I really wondered about the neck. None of my other guitars had the same feel. Now, I so love it. It is quite comfortable to play and gives you leverage in your motion.

Winky

Tele-Holic
Stunner. One of a kind.

If I was to be hyper-critical, I'd say that it would look better with a modern 6-piece bridge. But that just my opinion, man. It's lovely. And if you love it, that's all that counts.

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Now imagine it with a pair of black anodized control knobs....because that is how I am looking at it, and I like what I see.

Just a thought, gorgeous neck.

MelvonBerum

TDPRI Member
Stunner. One of a kind.

If I was to be hyper-critical, I'd say that it would look better with a modern 6-piece bridge. But that just my opinion, man. It's lovely. And if you love it, that's all that counts.
Thanks, what I was looking for was the "original" look with the brass bridges. I have a starcaster with the 6 piece and a strat with a wammy so now I am complete (maybe).

Winky

Tele-Holic
Thanks, what I was looking for was the "original" look with the brass bridges. I have a starcaster with the 6 piece and a strat with a wammy so now I am complete (maybe).
Does the guitar mimic an older model that came with the 3-piece bridge? I was assuming that the "look" was yours, and yours alone. In any case, I love it. Probably not exactly my style, but I really like it anyway. Actually, the more I look at it, the more I think it IS my style. It has an art-deco feel. A cool theme the really makes it stand out from a bunch of look-a-likes. You'd play it here...

1652878318811.png

MelvonBerum

TDPRI Member
I th
Does the guitar mimic an older model that came with the 3-piece bridge? I was assuming that the "look" was yours, and yours alone. In any case, I love it. Probably not exactly my style, but I really like it anyway. Actually, the more I look at it, the more I think it IS my style. It has an art-deco feel. A cool theme the really makes it stand out from a bunch of look-a-likes. You'd play it here...

View attachment 984573
That is cool, now I really see what you mean by the six piece bridge. I did not by this new and so I just found one I liked. It is supposed to be modeled after a '58 telecaster.

MelvonBerum

TDPRI Member
Wow, that's gorgeous, and what a neck! Congrats! looks like you're pickguard-tasting. What'll you go with?
I am keeping the pickguard that it came with. I kind of like it, it is rough and so it keeps my pinkie from slipping. In general I am pretty happy with it. I do love the neck.

old wrench

Friend of Leo's
I don't normally care for gold hardware - but it really fits on that one, including the gold anodized pick guard; it looks like a non-reflective brushed finish - very nice!

I like those RSD bridge plates too - retro-looking

There are a lot of nice details that are pulled together in a tasteful way