New Allparts necks with headstock truss rod adjustment

KokoTele

Doctor of Teleocity
Vendor Member
Thought some of you would like to know that Allparts is now selling C profile necks with truss rod adjustment at the headstock.

Here are the specs:
  • 21 tall frets (.079” x .051”)
  • Classic C-shape, one-piece maple neck, sanded, unfinished and ready to spray
  • 10" radius
  • Classic 1-5/8" nut width
  • Heel width 2-3/16"
  • Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
  • Headstock truss rod adjustment
  • Neck thickness .85" at first fret, .95"at twelfth fret
They're making them with maple and rosewood boards for Teles and Strats with those specs, and rosewood only for Jazzmasters. Looks like they're in stock now.

1653483503804.png

SPUDCASTER

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
If I were in the market for another build, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on this one.

I have a TRO-V neck you made a bone nut for, rolled the edges and dressed the frets.

I applied a Tru-Oil finish on it and it's one of the best investments I've ever made.

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Cool!
I have a TRO Fat on my workhorse Cabronita.
The only thing I don’t like about it is the heel truss rod adjustment.
I’ll check out the new ones.

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I know. I've only been waiting 15 years.
I feel like someone made a graphite one at some point… I know there was a four string version, because I had one. Status Graphite, maybe? I can’t remember. They used to sell them out of musicians friend back in the late 90’s/early 00’s. I swear to Christmas there was a five string version as well, cause I had to be careful to order the correct one.

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I feel like someone made a graphite one at some point… I know there was a four string version, because I had one. Status Graphite, maybe? I can’t remember. They used to sell them out of musicians friend back in the late 90’s/early 00’s. I swear to Christmas there was a five string version as well, cause I had to be careful to order the correct one.
Thanks JD. I am aware of the Status necks but until such time as they can make graphite that looks like maple I will have to wait.

[Edit] I just looked at the Status Graphite website and they do make an MM5 neck with what they call "faux maple" but are not making any at the moment and are not taking orders. The wait continues. [/EDIT]

Last edited: