new addition to the family

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
No, it's not a guitar. A new grandson born yesterday at 9:51; 9lbs 2oz; 21.5" long .. 😊🥰

I had forgotten that she had the C-Section scheduled for yesterday so here's the odd thing that happened.

I was at work, feeling good, when all of a sudden I was disoriented, like vertigo only worse, confused, no strength. I was sitting at my desk and my head came within inches of hitting my keyboard - I couldn't hold it up. I managed to shake it off enough to go home and go to bed. This happened at exactly the time she got her prep done, whatever anesthetics necessary, and delivered the baby 😲
Now that right there is strange, but I'm glad everything worked out for all concerned! Ain't nothing like a new youngun' to perk a day up! Congratulations!

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I always told my kid if they were rotten, as a grand parent i would buy their kid a drum set when the kid was 5,

what a great kid I have ( so far ) drum kits in the garage collecting dust! ( really)

FaithNicole

Tele-Meister
I always told my kid if they were rotten, as a grand parent i would buy their kid a drum set when the kid was 5,

what a great kid I have ( so far ) drum kits in the garage collecting dust! ( really)
I have 2 drum kits right now. a full set Gretch Nighthawk with assorted extra heavy duty hardware ($75) and I just picked up a Silvertone pro set for $20. Not all hardware and cymbals are crap but good enough set to put back together.

grandchildren, and children, can play any instrument that we have with 2 exceptions, my PBass elite and my squier std tele

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I have 2 drum kits right now. a full set Gretch Nighthawk with assorted extra heavy duty hardware ($75) and I just picked up a Silvertone pro set for $20. Not all hardware and cymbals are crap but good enough set to put back together.

grandchildren, and children, can play any instrument that we have with 2 exceptions, my PBass elite and my squier std tele
I have a kids set of DW's and a set of First act together they would make a double kik 4 tomes 2 snares just enough to send home with the little monsters to eek revenge on any parent! LOL , for the good kids I have an electronic set of alesis , headphone specials .

I used to plug my nefew inro a mimimoog model D with a set of headphones , never saw him for hours

LOL

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Cody, huh? Now where did that come from I wonder ...

Tristan Alexander
I thank your daughter for not replacing the “i” with a “y” and really thanks for not changing the “a” to a “y”

Seems all the rage these days and makes me FURIOUS

Wonder why kids can’t spell or pronounce….

sorry for my rant

Congratulations!!!

bullfrogblues

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
1660395116526.png

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
So will they be naming him "Leo"? Or perhaps "George"?
Or "John"? "Paul"? "Ringo"?

Knew a guy years ago named Paul. He had a pawnshop and regularly swindled musicians out of nice guitars.
His favorite prize was this butt-ugly tobacco burst Lester.
He had two sons, one of which was not the brightest bulb on the tree.
We used to joke that he named his boys "Les Paul Junior" and "Les Paul Special."

Then there's the hoards of snotgobblins running amok out there named "Taylor" and "Harley" ...