Never honk at fat Russell Crowe

Yesyoudidyouare

Tele-Meister
We couldn't finish that movie. Too creepy and violent, and from what we could see, with no reason for the movie to be made. Just "here's a psycho, he's all wound up, watch him go!"
Watch “The Quick and the Dead.” Or just clips of it, on YouTube.

Maldonado has Sharon stone and gene hackman

lowatter

Tele-Holic
I haven't seen the film but I would venture to guess that it's along the same lines as the classics "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas and "Duel" with Dennis Weaver. If you haven't seen either of those try to find a copy or download and check 'em out.

Guithartic

Tele-Holic
Sounds like "Heart Shaped Box" playing in the Unhinged Soundtrack I need to see it.
Every movie trailer these days has a slow creepy version of an old classic song, usually a throaty woman singing. Seriously, test it the next time you see a modern movie trailer from this year.

drf64

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I haven't seen the film but I would venture to guess that it's along the same lines as the classics "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas and "Duel" with Dennis Weaver. If you haven't seen either of those try to find a copy or download and check 'em out.

Falling Down was commentary on the fracturing of society and worth a look. In some ways it was prescient of our current sad state, although at the time it was released I think a large part of the audience missed the message. But then again probably an even larger part would miss it now.

clingin_on

Tele-Meister
Falling Down was commentary on the fracturing of society and worth a look. In some ways it was prescient of our current sad state, although at the time it was released I think a large part of the audience missed the message. But then again probably an even larger part would miss it now.

That pretty-much sums it up, thank you sir.

I would add, social media didn't exist back then, however it is contributing to the fracturing in this time.