Never doing business with Sweetwater again

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by beyer160, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris m.

chris m. Poster Extraordinaire

I understand the OP's ire, and certainly he has the right to request not being called and having it be honored.
    OTOH I don't think I would be quite so mad. I am glad I'm not in sales for a living. I think they have this idea that
    if they get lucky they'll happen to call you just when you had GAS for something and then, boom, they've just
    made a sale by pushing you over the edge in your moment of weakness. Or maybe their other theory is that
    we will start to have a "relationship" with them and this will lead to us using them more often than others.
    Something is working for them because they seem to be doing well....

2. TheGoodTexan

TheGoodTexan Moderator Staff Member Ad Free Member

Agenda Posting:
    From time to time we get people that show up with an AGENDA. Usually, they feel they've been burned somewhere. Or they don't like something. Or they believe strongly in some cause. And they want to use our Forum Community to "warn", "inform" and "protect" our members. But what they really want to do is to use our Forum as their personal soapbox and megaphone.

Please be aware that we don't wish to have our community used by anyone for their personal soapbox to warn the world of anything.

Such "Agenda" posting with Beware, Warning, Don't Buy From, etc topics will be removed. If you've got a problem with a vendor, or online seller, etc then you need to work things out with them. Do NOT bring your problem to our Forum Community.

L.A. Mike, FenderGyrl, NewKid and 2 others like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.