Neural DSP - Soldano SLO-100

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by RedRobe, Apr 2, 2021.

1. RedRobe

RedRobe TDPRI Member

Hey guys!

Hope you’re all having a good week so far :)

I made a quick demo/review of the most recent Soldano SLO-100 plugin from Neural DSP and decided to share this with you.

There’s also a little comparison to the NI Guitar Rig plugin in this video and I’d like to know your opinion on that and which one is your favourite?

Thanks for watching and have a great day :)

2. mkdaws32

mkdaws32 Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

I took a quick listen, but I will listen again later with better headphones. I really like Amplitube and the SLO from that sounds very close to what you have from Guitar Rig and Neural DSP. All of them sound great and with a little eq and compression I’m sure it would not be hard to fit any of them well in a mix and sound like an authentic amp. I’m using Helix Native mostly right now, although I have quite a few amp plugins. I actually don’t know if the Helix has an SLO, probably, but I wouldn’t have much trouble matching that tone with other amp models available in the Helix.

Great review of the plug-in - thanks for doing this. I won’t be buying it, though, as I’m more than set for amp simulation (and real amps, too!)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.