Neither mexican nor pizza

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Whenever they have something that’s addictively good they always discontinue it

Maybe to keep our tolerance low?….keep us coming back trying to get that same buzz?…

Dang shame

In the early 2000’s they had a steak taco that had some sort of ranch sauce, haven’t seen it since, still crave it till this day…

Rick330man

Tele-Afflicted
Years ago, like when I was in college, there was a pizza chain called Godfather's. One of their specialty items was their taco pizza. Friends thought I was making something up when I'd tell them about it, but I'd set the record straight if they ever came to visit.

It seems like Taco Bell has been trying to fill an important void in our culinary world. I wish them nothing but success.

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Years ago, like when I was in college, there was a pizza chain called Godfather's. One of their specialty items was their taco pizza. Friends thought I was making something up when I'd tell them about it, but I'd set the record straight if they ever came to visit.

It seems like Taco Bell has been trying to fill an important void in our culinary world. I wish them nothing but success.
The local “pizza boy” has had pretty good taco pizza for years

Not really a good leftover pizza though because the lettuce doesn’t keep well

Flip G

Tele-Holic
Take-out Taco Bell pizza, the reality:
q3er42id52291.jpg

https://old.reddit.com/r/****tyfood...taco_bell_mexican_pizza_is_it_even_a_mexican/

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
...but you might want to grab one while you still can.
I got mine this afternoon. Just to be safe.
Taco Bell could stop selling Mexican Pizza (again) next week — and fans won’t be happy

View attachment 988184
At the risk of sounding like the old geezer yelling at the clouds, I'm here to tell some of you whippersnappers that once upon a time, Taco Bell was once pretty good. I remember in college, when I had NO money, I could stop by Taco Bell and pick up a bean burrito for 69¢ or a Bell Beefer (taco meat on a hamburger bun) for 99¢......and they were truly tasty. Now, about once every two or three years, I'll forget just how bad Taco Bell is, and I'll try something I've seen advertised ad nauseam, and I myself will get nauseated. When I want fast food Mexican, I'll go with Taco Casa or Taco Bueno. That thing pictured above looks disgusting! ;)

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Always thought it was a youngsters on a budget place. Better than ramen for dinner.

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
At the risk of sounding like the old geezer yelling at the clouds, I'm here to tell some of you whippersnappers that once upon a time, Taco Bell was once pretty good. I remember in college, when I had NO money, I could stop by Taco Bell and pick up a bean burrito for 69¢ or a Bell Beefer (taco meat on a hamburger bun) for 99¢......and they were truly tasty. Now, about once every two or three years, I'll forget just how bad Taco Bell is, and I'll try something I've seen advertised ad nauseam, and I myself will get nauseated. When I want fast food Mexican, I'll go with Taco Casa or Taco Bueno. That thing pictured above looks disgusting! ;)
Taco Casa tastes like what Taco Bell tasted like when I was a kid.

bowman

Friend of Leo's
When Taco Bell canceled the Mexican Pizza, I canceled Taco Bell. It was the only reason to go in there, and as hard to believe as it sounds, they were once actually tasty. And yes, that pic ^ is really how they looked most of the time by the time you got home with one. But a couple of Mexican Pizzas at 2:00 AM driving home from a show is a life-saving experience.

pypa

Tele-Holic
Innovation at Taco Bell:

How can we serve nachos under a different name? I got it! Gimme a cracker!

They should rename their chain to “Nacho mother’s Nachos”

guitarbuilder

Telefied
Ad Free Member
The worst thing about taco bell ( assuming your digestive system can handle it) is that the hard tacos explode all over you and your car. Two days ago I had a whopper with cheese and a coke and it cost me $10.05 and they threw in their miserable fries when I asked for just the whopper..... Now that's something to complain about.