Neighbor shoots constantly, everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus60

Tele-Afflicted
I have a new neighbor that is about to receive a princeton on 10 and my dirty old man distortion pedal... from my front porch!
Old marine with a attitude.

Tim S

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
You got the right idea!
Don’t be particular about your note choice either. A loud amp in the hands of the wrong musician can be a deadly weapon!
Note choice? You know, an abandoned microphone feeding back into a large amp is a very effective way to make your feelings known.

Red Ryder

Tele-Afflicted
I have a new neighbor that is about to receive a princeton on 10 and my dirty old man distortion pedal... from my front porch!
Old marine with a attitude.
I shouldn't say too much about the shooting because I have a 2" gun and when you touch off a half pound of powder everyone for a few miles knows. But it's fun.

WRHB

Tele-Holic
I think the most effective way to get your point across would be to hook up some bagpipes to a distortion pedal to Marshall Stack and crank it up!! I hope you live nowhere near me🙂

RodeoTex

Doctor of Teleocity
A fairly new neighbor of mine, whom I do not know, spent a weekend firing off a full auto weapon when they first moved in.
I did know his brother though and the next time I saw him I asked if one of his relatives had just gotten a full auto weapon. I told him it didn't bother me at all except that I wasn't invited over.
I never have heard it again.

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
It has long been my dream to own a section of land with a home built in the exact center of it. I would also since I'm dreaming like to have a twenty-foot-high two-foot-thick concrete wall around the whole property. With a twenty-foot-high one inch steel gate at the only road into my home. One can dream.
My uncle lived in alfalfa country in Northern Nevada. He bought a ranch, but there was a dry spell right after he bought it, so he sold off most of the land, but continued to live on what remained. Instead of farming, he started working for the water district. Like you, he liked his privacy and quiet. His neighbor down the road a piece, say half a mile, was having trouble with owls and other critters stealing his chickens at night. He decided that he needed to illuminate his property sufficiently that he could shoot whatever critters were doing the mischief. With this in mind, he bought a street light, a big modern big city street light, brighter than anything they actually had installed in town, which at the time had only a single traffic light which people mostly ignored. My uncle said that he liked it to get dark at night, so this light infuriated him mightily. After fuming about it for a few days, he got out his deer rifle and shot out the light.

He thought that the glass would shatter, but it turned out that it had a plastic lens and the bullet simply went through it entirely, leaving a hole that sighted right back to my uncle's property. He was busted. This did not however, lead to police, or prosecution, or anything of that nature. It seemed that in Nevada, at the time, this was considered a legitimate way to register a protest.

Mouth

Tele-Afflicted
Constantly everyday seems exagerated.

What are we really talking?

loco gringo

Tele-Afflicted
A man, tired of busy life in the city, moves to a house at the countryside, middle of nowhere. After living there for few months, his nearest neighbor, a big, hairy guy living few miles away, comes to visit him for the first time.
"There will be a party tonight at my place, are you interested?", asks the neighbor. The guy, already a bit bored of his quiet living, says "Okay, why not."
"There will be some dancing and singing there", informs the neighbor.
"It's okay, I can sing", he answers.
"And know that there will be heavy drinking too."
"That's not a problem either, I haven't had a drink since I moved here."
"There will be fighting too", says the neighbor.
"Uh, okay, I think I can live with that", he says.
"And after all that's been done, there will be some wild sex."
"Now that's good, I haven't got laid in ages!", he says, getting all excited about it.
"So I can count you in?", asks the neighbor.
"You bet you can", he says enthusiasticly.
"Okay, so it's a deal. Tonight at my place", says the neigbor and turns to go away.
"Wait, one last thing!", he yells after the neighbor. "How should I dress?"
"Oh, doesn't matter, just gonna be the two of us."

Status
Not open for further replies.