Neighbor shoots constantly, everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flat6Driver

Friend of Leo's
Now, I don't mind some shooting. I like guns and live out in the country and I'll pop off some rounds from time to time but this is getting out of control and making my dog a nervous wreck.

What I need is this:
View attachment 987558
And this:
View attachment 987557

And a couple of these:
View attachment 987559

Crank all of that, point it towards that neighbor, plug in my Les Paul and let them hear "Highway to Hell" for a couple of hours at a time.

When I play guitar you will listen to guitar!!!

Have you ever spoke to him about it? A friend a while back lived on a mountain property and invited me out to play with his arsenal. He'd let the neighbor know stuff was going to pop off as a courtesy.

I live in a planned neighborhood abutting the rural part of the county. As the crow flies about a half mile away someone has a backyard range. Actually, it seems to be in their side yard and it seems to be less than the prescribed 100 yards from the road. Anyway, on weekend, they'll get going. It's not so close it bothers me. But the Karen brigade on Nextdoor/Facebook/etc winds up with "scary" and such. And then the "well, the country was there first...." and so on. :)

Same house has an annual party where they have a band play. And the band is quite good cause I can hear that from my driveway. I really need to meet these people.

Mouth

Tele-Afflicted
Maybe point a PA his way and play the sounds of battle for him.

A youtube search 1st result "intense battle sound effect 4 hours".

rand z

Friend of Leo's
It has long been my dream to own a section of land with a home built in the exact center of it. I would also since I'm dreaming like to have a twenty-foot-high two-foot-thick concrete wall around the whole property. With a twenty-foot-high one inch steel gate at the only road into my home. One can dream.

That's sad...

monkeybanana

Tele-Afflicted
My coworker was describing weird sounds coming from her neighbor's house. She said it wasn't music just repetitive noise and crashing sounds. I said, Did it sound like a robot breaking down? Yes! I said it might be dubstep. I showed her Skrillex on my phone. Yep, dubstep.I think it's time you introduce dubstep to your neighbor.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
That's sad...
Nothing sad about it at all. In 1958 I lived in the middle of 60 acres. My nearest neighbor was a mile and a half away. I thought that was a little close for neighbors, that's why I wanted the section of land. If you've never been completely alone, don't knock it, until you've tried it.

PS:

Check the number of likes for my dream home, apparently, I'm not the only one who can appreciate the right piece of real estate.

MisterZ

Tele-Afflicted
Residents Mark of the Mole is a good one.
When I was in college, a guy on my floor insisted on playing some crap or other til all hours of the night. So my roommate and I made a plan to crank Steve Reich's "Four Organs" when we got up early for class the next day. Cleared it with the RA too. Then the RA got cold feet and told us we shouldn't do it.

Too bad.

Later that year a bunch of us almost got kicked out for preparing one of the brand new Yamaha grand pianos, and again when we played the Velvet Underground's "The Gift" in front of the entire conservatory body including faculty, so the year wasn't a total loss.

Tim S

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
It has long been my dream to own a section of land with a home built in the exact center of it. I would also since I'm dreaming like to have a twenty-foot-high two-foot-thick concrete wall around the whole property. With a twenty-foot-high one inch steel gate at the only road into my home. One can dream.
Wouldn’t a private island be easier?

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
How does he afford it?!
Ammo isn’t cheap these days.
I get emails all the time from an outfit called True Shot. They actually have decent almost pre-that-which-we-dare-not-name prices on the usual suspects (9mm, 5.56, etc.). I haven't been to the range in way too long. When my older boy comes to visit from Connecticut in August, we will definitely go.

McGlamRock

Poster Extraordinaire
You got the right idea!
Don’t be particular about your note choice either. A loud amp in the hands of the wrong musician can be a deadly weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.