Neighbor shoots constantly, everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

3fngrs

Poster Extraordinaire
Now, I don't mind some shooting. I like guns and live out in the country and I'll pop off some rounds from time to time but this is getting out of control and making my dog a nervous wreck.

What I need is this:
download.jpeg-7.jpg

And this:
download.jpeg-8.jpg

And a couple of these:
images.jpeg-8.jpg

Crank all of that, point it towards that neighbor, plug in my Les Paul and let them hear "Highway to Hell" for a couple of hours at a time.

When I play guitar you will listen to guitar!!!

Chicago Matt

Friend of Leo's
Now, I don't mind some shooting. I like guns and live out in the country and I'll pop off some rounds from time to time but this is getting out of control and making my dog a nervous wreck.

What I need is this:
View attachment 987558
And this:
View attachment 987557

And a couple of these:
View attachment 987559

Crank all of that, point it towards that neighbor, plug in my Les Paul and let them hear "Highway to Hell" for a couple of hours at a time.

I don't know, sounds like a good solution to me.

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Maybe it will end when the funds run out or someones
mate gets tired of it.

Hope it does not turn into gun night at so and so's house.

Wish you luck

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
It has long been my dream to own a section of land with a home built in the exact center of it. I would also since I'm dreaming like to have a twenty-foot-high two-foot-thick concrete wall around the whole property. With a twenty-foot-high one inch steel gate at the only road into my home. One can dream.

thesamhill

Tele-Afflicted
It has long been my dream to own a section of land with a home built in the exact center of it. I would also since I'm dreaming like to have a twenty-foot-high two-foot-thick concrete wall around the whole property. With a twenty-foot-high one inch steel gate at the only road into my home. One can dream.

Search "bunker"on Zillow, TD, you're spoiled for choice!

jays0n

Tele-Afflicted

What I need is this:
View attachment 987558
And this:
View attachment 987557

And a couple of these:
View attachment 987559

That would be a great experience for everyone involved. Please keep us posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.