1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Needtobreathe

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by RogerC, Oct 28, 2016.

1. RogerC

RogerC Poster Extraordinaire

Anyone else a fan? I saw them in OKC on Tuesday, and they just KILLED it. They left absolutely everything they had on stage. Superb songwriters. Superb musicians. Superb human beings. If you're not familiar with them, here are a few of their songs.

These 2 are from their latest album Hard Love:

Here are a couple from the last album Rivers in the Wasteland:

I'll admit I may have a little bit of a bias since I know the guys, and Bo actually plays a guitar I built, but still. It's guys like this you want to root for. Not only are they hard-working, touring musicians, they also spend a lot of time on charity. They work very closely with an organization called One World Health who sets up and runs medical clinics in Nicaragua and Uganda. Not only does NTB donate their time and money to help the clinics, but they also spend time on the ground doing work. If you get the chance to see these guys in concert or buy their songs to support them, know that you'll get more than your money's worth in entertainment, and you'll be supporting some fantastic guys.

Ambience likes this.
  2. Ambience

Ambience Tele-Meister

Needtobreathe has been one of my favorite bands since Daylight came out. I love their message & You are right their live show is amazing. Ive seen them play to thousands & ive seen them play to a few hundred. Ive never seen them put on a bad show. I

RogerC likes this.
  3. Charcoal Burst

Charcoal Burst Tele-Meister

Rivers in the wasteland on repeat here for nearly a year now! Great band

RogerC likes this.
  4. RogerC

RogerC Poster Extraordinaire

Check out some of their stuff on Hard Love. It's definitely got a different feel, but as you know, they don't have a bad song. I've been listening to Money and Fame practically on a continuous loop for about 2 days now :D

Charcoal Burst likes this.
  5. dlc1953

dlc1953 Tele-Meister

Ya same here,really like there stuff! Great song writing also.

RogerC likes this.
  6. scrapyardblue

scrapyardblue Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Difference Maker, Wasteland and that new album is all I know and it is superb.

RogerC likes this.
  7. rz350

rz350 Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Don'tknowwhotheyare.. ;)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.