Need suggestions from the fragrance savvy old men

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
My better half recently got me a bottle of 'Dior - Sauvage' (yep, Johnny Depp playing in a desert). Smells great and lasts all day on me, which is rare.

I'm thinking this really should be captioned:

ANNNND he stinks worse than his playing! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

P-Nutz

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
So here we go again … I don’t understand why we continue to beat the dead horse about what individuals do to their bodies when … oh … wait … my bad … I thought this was about tattoos/hats/shorts on stage …

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
Johnny must REALLY be hard up for money.

Well, theres a whole series of Lenny Kravitz cologne commercials titled...
"why not?"

I'll tell you why not!

When a group of men get together the temptation to be humorous is usually much stronger then to be helpful.😈

If I am around a group of men and it smells like someone was playing around and spilled their mama's perfume on themselves...

Or if I get in someone's car and it smells like this...

Black Ice.jpg

I need to keep movin'
Ya know?

This guy says no. And his babe wife says "ah hell no"

So thanks, but I'm good. :cool:

Oh, and I am absolutely confident that well over half of the people commenting on your scent are really just being nice, and what they really want to say is "I really wish you would quit using that stuff"
Seriously.

If you took an old leather guitar strap and asked 50 people what it smelled like, and all 50 said "I don't smell anything-
Thats the scent you want to achieve.

Last edited:

FuzzWatt

Tele-Holic
Don't think it's just for old guys, but Burberry London is one of the nicest smelling colognes I've come across. It's my go to.

Last edited:

sloppychops

Tele-Afflicted
I can't stand most colognes for men. The worst is Axe, which my son used to put on. Stunk up the whole place and actually made me sneeze. I finally had to ban it.

Only thing I use is Tom's "Mountain Spring" deodorant and an occasional splash of Brut. That stuff smells pretty good.

I used to use Agua Brava, one of the few colognes I actually like.

375x500.12673.jpg

dogmeat

Friend of Leo's
ok... didn't read them all but "bay rum" is the classic old man smell. that and "old man ball bag stink", which isn't quite as popular (OK, just delete, don't ban me)

Vibroluxer

Tele-Afflicted
Don't think it's just for old guys, but Burberry London is one of the nicest smelling colognes I've yet to come across. It's my go to.
I bought a small aerosol bottle of this at Marshalls for $10!

I don't use the cologne very often but it's nice to have a bottle of something you like, and I like that stuff.

Teletubbie

Tele-Meister
Ad Free Member
Spoken in a very deep voice...
Bin Juice by [insert name of any producer of over priced stinkery]

VWAmTele

Friend of Leo's
Shower to Shower Body Powder Sport along with Bod Fresh Blue Musk. You'll thank me later, if you can find time while beating off all the women you will attract.

Spox

Tele-Meister
A surefire beach magnet.

popescologne_468x624.jpg

Edit, I found that by accident whilst looking up this.
msDEbW1edcef9b319fd6f9704453760a444bbf55.jpg

Last edited: