1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Need Help With 40th Anniversary Telecaster

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by derrick_numbers, Feb 2, 2011.

1. derrick_numbers

derrick_numbers TDPRI Member

Hey everyone thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm looking to purchase a 40th Anniversary Telecaster and would like some advice from those of you who own them. What is a fair price on these. I would imagine that the sunburst brings in the most money followed by the red and natural. If anyone could PM or Email me with any advice on what is fair or prices paid . I would really love a sunburst but i think the natural or red is prob more available. If anyone has a lead on any other than the ones recently on Ebay i would be much appreciative. With the history of these i feel its truly the only custom shop Tele worth dropping big money on. These are truly a work of art and it would be taken care of and appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Derrick
    [email protected]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.