Need a new wireless provider

Nubs

Friend of Leo's
When I lived in TX, I had Xfinity internet and phone. Having recently moved from TX to MD, Comcast/Xfinity does not provide internet service to my new home. As a result, they apparently had no choice but to increase my wireless phone bill by $25/month.

I called them and explained the situation and how it is not my fault they don't provide service to my home. They're still hellbent on charging me more money because I'm not bundling with them anymore. So I'm done with Crapcast/Crapfinity and looking to move mobile phone providers.

Any suggestions? I really would rather not go with one of the big carriers (AT&T, Verizon, etc.) because of pricing. I don't even use that much data...maybe less than a GB.

Thanks.

djh22

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I switched from AT&T to Consumer Cellular. The same network, $20/month, and customer service in the USA.

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
We're in a major transition time where the major carriers' 5G rollouts will matter.

I get how important price is. If you choose a MVNO or smaller carrier you can be in circumstances where you will not have the reliability, performance and customer service. That may or many not be important. Just make sure you consider that before being unhappy.