need a custom fretboard

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by copachino, Nov 26, 2018.

1. copachino

copachino Tele-Meister

hi all, i was wondering if somebody on the forum knows where can i send two fretboard blanks to cut and radius for fender scale, i want some high flame maple, i know where to buy it but right now i cant cut them or radius them so if somebody can do the job i would be glad, just give me the address and the pp info so we can meka a deal

2. guitarbuilder

guitarbuilder Telefied Ad Free Member

I had Allen guitars slot a custom bass fretboard for me years ago. It was a 36" scale 7 stringer. They did a nice job.

https://www.allenguitar.com/

3. Freeman Keller

Freeman Keller Friend of Leo's

LMII used to have a tab entitled "shop services" or something but with their new layout I can't find it. I have had them custom slot a couple of boards for me. If you sent them the blanks they will have you sign a disclaimer since they didn't furnish the wood. Give them a call. Shipping maple back and forth from Honduras should not be a CITES problem, as you know some other woods might be.

4. RogerC

RogerC Poster Extraordinaire

Yeah, they don't have a separate section for shop services now. It looks like the only way to get any of their services is by buying one of their fretboard blanks. When you select one, you can click on "customize product" which then gives you the fretting/radiusing options.

5. Larkins

Larkins Tele-Meister

Just call LMII
    I have them resaw all kinds of wood that I supply them. As recently as 3 weeks ago.

They may not have that feature available on the website yet

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.