Navy verifies UAP videos.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Ironwolf, Sep 17, 2019.

1. MDent77

MDent77 Tele-Afflicted

A pilot account from the NYT article,

Since most of these events completely defy the laws of physics and aerodynamics I do wonder if these UAP's are unknown projections of some sort, or an interaction with a natural force systems/equipment are misinterpreting.

I'd be open to an extraterrestrial interaction of some sort - if it were probable, yet it seems so improbable it's not worth the bet.

Larry F likes this.
  2. richiek65

richiek65 Friend of Leo's

Here's my crazy theory that explains UFO sightings, aliens

Future evolutions of our race will master time travel. What these (and other) videos (and other photos etc) are showing is some of these Earthlings coming back in their regular vehicles of the day to check us out.

bender66 likes this.
  3. fendertx

fendertx Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Hopefully I am not mixing up my Alien theories;)

So this is the dude from Blink 182 and his research team's work. At least that is how they tell the story.
    He has some heavy hitters he is involved with and they interviewed these Navy Pilots and put it out there. (read the bio's of the team)
    It even resulted in some hearings on the Hill where the pilots were asked about what the saw. The Navy's policy change is a result of that.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

They put a TV show together and while it is not bad, it's three hours of info dolled out over 6 hours of episodic TV.
    https://www.history.com/shows/unidentified-inside-americas-ufo-investigation/cast/tom-delonge

4. bgmacaw

bgmacaw Friend of Leo's

But, people tend to experience quantum entanglement with their guitars, hence the term "I want a Tele I can really bond to".

5. telemnemonics

telemnemonics Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

True about gravity, but gravity can be manipulated with inertia created by forces in relative harmony with gravity, that can then be used to overcome gravity.
    I do this all the time because my back is shot. In a very primitive way of course.
    In order to lift a heavy garbage bag into the back of my car, instead of lifting UP and pressing DOWN on my worn out discs, I rotate the bag sideways and apply an equal and opposite sideways force with my body as I rotate the bag through an arc of approximately 270 degrees, creating centrifugal force that adds some vertical movement to the primarily horizontal arc.. By then it is as high as the tailgate and moving horizontally rather than vertically.

One will often see thin carpenters able to lift more than weight lifters.
    This is all about physics rather than sheer horsepower.
    AFAIK!

6. magicfingers99

magicfingers99 Friend of Leo's

its easier, the dumber you are and the smaller your vocabulary, then you are by nature easier to manipulate, its the whole point of dumbing down the culture via thug culture and standarized testing.

idiocracy was a documentary

7. magicfingers99

leverage becomes difficult when all you have to press against is thin air.

8. bgmacaw

bgmacaw Friend of Leo's

These guys want to report "UAP".

bender66 likes this.
  9. telemnemonics

Yet that leverage lifts jets upward with only forward propulsion.

10. magicfingers99

why does it need to be extraterrestrial. x-ray were unknown for 100's of thousands of years, and yet they were a natural phenomena occurring throughout the universe including our own world.

we don't know a fraction of everything, there is no need to presuppose extraterrestials

Larry F likes this.
  11. magicfingers99

no the propulsion moves it forward. the wings lift the jet. because the design of the wing allows air to move under the wings easier, than over the wings. the UAP has no wings, it is not a lifting body design, its a sphere.

12. MDent77

MDent77 Tele-Afflicted

It doesn't. I would think it most probable a terrestrial cause of some unknown origin.

13. telemnemonics

So, pressing against thin air lifts tons of aircraft into flight?

14. magicfingers99

yes thats exactly how it works, give it a try, flap your arms a bit and see if your shoes don't come off the ground....

15. magicfingers99

forward velocity provides lift proportional to the design of the wing, take the wings off and see if the forward velocity allows lift.

do rockets lift, by pressing against the air? if so how do they work in space, where there is no air?

16. bgmacaw

bgmacaw Friend of Leo's

Maybe it's just hazy cosmic jive...

17. Charlie Bernstein

Charlie Bernstein Poster Extraordinaire

"Lens lint" is apter.

18. telemnemonics

Right, China and Israel put ships on the moon recently.
    China is now possibly mining on the dark side of the moon in an area with an unexplained vast deposit of unknown material below the surface, in the largest crater.
    We design high tech and then farm out the manufacture to China.
    China has smart scientists and an awful lot of them.
    China is more foe than ally.
    China is secretive.

I'm not more comfortable with the idea that China has tech that can literally fly circles around the best US mil tech!

19. SolidSteak

SolidSteak Friend of Leo's

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm not sure what to think about that. All those people with credentials left good jobs with pensions and insurance to join a company founded by a rock star? Something seems fishy to me, but then part of me also says "don't be so cynical - let the dreamers dream."

Every time these videos come up they have the captions, descriptions and disclaimers that were added by Tom DeLonge's company. On the one hand, the captions are very helpful in letting the viewer know what the things on the screen mean, i.e. "sensors in infrared mode," "54 degrees left of axis, 20 degree left turn," "HOT display mode," etc. They also seem to be pretty descriptively neutral, which I like. The captions don't claim it is an alien spacecraft traveling through time or anything crazy like that. As for the authenticity, I just have to take the claims in good faith. Maybe the pilot conversations were added later, maybe they are genuine, whatever.

The company's mission statement is: "Our mission is to be a vehicle for change by inspiring a newfound appreciation and understanding for the profound, yet unresolved, mysteries of the universe that can have a positive impact in humanity." That doesn't seem like an absurd reason to start an organization, especially if you are a rock star and have millions of dollars to spend on a pet project. It seems a little bit presumptive and irrelevant from the perspective of the scientific method maybe, but they don't claim to be doing scientific research either.

So, the organization seems fishy to me, but I don't really have a good reason for that gut feeling.

The videos themselves don't really seem that fantastic to me. Maybe they are drones, maybe some new aircraft, maybe something else, I don't know and don't really care.

20. meric

meric Tele-Holic

When you are seeing something breaking all known laws of physics.......STOP. You are not witnessing a new world order emerging...you are seeing your own fallibility.

screefer likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.