Nash guitars

Sax-son

Tele-Afflicted
They are pretty good! They use good components and have the feel of vintage guitars. However, I am not into relic guitars so they wouldn't be my first choice, but to others they might be.

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I'm not real big on relics but the Nash's I've tried were very good guitars; quality components, very nice necks and pickups.

Fullcircle

TDPRI Member
I love the feel and tone out of my t-63, best tele I’ve ever played

i went to ft worth for tele expedition and that’s what I came home with

felt like home when I picked it up, worth the $$ for me ….
Ft worth for tele expedition? where?

ahiddentableau

Tele-Holic
Re: neck finish
If ever I get a Nash, I want a rosewood board and matching headstock, just to minimize the visible amount of uncalled for yellow they use in their lacquer.

I agree with this. Not trying to slam Nash, the ones I've played were nice to play and sounded good, and I don't understand why people crap on them because they're parts guitars. That's what Fender guitars have always been, that's the whole point of the Fender design philosophy. But the neck tint was like saffron yellow and man...it's a lot!

The only thing that really bugged me about them other than the tint was the way they treated the pickup covers. On the ones I played it was like somebody took a cheese grater to the edges of the covers. Ragged and awful. Don't understand what they're thinking on that one.

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I have been hearing a lot lately about these guitars so, can anyone comment on them? How do they compare to a Telecaster? I haven't ever bought a boutique
guitar but maybe in the future, I will. Perhaps in a few years when I turn 50 :eek:
I’ve played a couple Nash teles at Gryphon Stringed Instruments when I lived in Palo Alto. They’re really nice playing and I’d snag one in a second.