NAD..

dogmeat

Friend of Leo's
got this from my brother....
Kalamazoo Model One, similar to a 5F1, made 1965-67,,, I believe it's 1967. I haven't plugged it in yet... it needs a checkout. has all the original tubes and mostly looks un-used. brother got it a yard sale for the princely sum of $12.

Attachments

• P1110882.JPG
    P1110882.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 41
  • P1110884.JPG
    P1110884.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 41

dogmeat

Friend of Leo's
its missing part of the fuse holder. the Tolex has one noticeable dink in it right next to where the tag's string drops over the front, otherwise its really pretty clean. the hang tag says $49.50.

I've listened to some sound clips... its promising

AAT65

Poster Extraordinaire
A valve / tube amp from 1967? Unused? Good score but you maybe need it checked over by a tech in case the electrolytic caps have gone bad and need replaced. I’m no expert but I’d be worried about how safe it is and whether turning it on might damage the output transformer: a good amp tech could tell you.

JustABluesGuy

Friend of Leo's
A valve / tube amp from 1967? Unused? Good score but you maybe need it checked over by a tech in case the electrolytic caps have gone bad and need replaced. I’m no expert but I’d be worried about how safe it is and whether turning it on might damage the output transformer: a good amp tech could tell you.

Always a good idea to have a vintage amp gone over by a professional. Especially if it’s all still original. Components can go bad from age alone, and playing an ungrounded amp is definitely risky.

I doubt I could resist the temptation to try out it at least once myself though, so “Do as I say, not as I would DO.” applies here! 😜

Short on cash

Tele-Meister
I had the reverb version in the 70's......
It was a really good little amp.....
They were inexpensive and got passed around for next to nothing.

I have kicked myself in the rear end for 50 years for ever getting
rid of it.

Look around and you will see that people who have them love them.

Enjoy !

AAT65

Poster Extraordinaire
No worries about the checkup, I have the test equipment & have built half dozen amps from scratch. I prolly have all new power supply caps in my stuff. it'll get a 3 prong plug too
Excellent — sounds like the amp has come to the right person! Hope it sounds great and brings much pleasure🙂