1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NAD....Yamaha THR 10 II

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by Jbnaxx, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Jbnaxx

Jbnaxx Tele-Meister

After reading so much praise for the little Yamahas, I finally grabbed the new 10 II. I have seldom heard anything bad about the THR series, but the price was always a little on the high side. I recently retired and I do spend a lot more time playing guitar these days...... my wife has been largely unimpressed with the volume of even my little VHT Special 6 (I still love that thing).
    I am really impressed with the THR. I have been able to easily dial in some very pleasant sounds. I was dinking around this morning and nailed BB kings tone. Very nice clean and slightly driven sounds, usable delay and reverb, bluetooth sounds great, and it doesn't shake the walls. It's all I need in one small box.
    It is going to be perfect for RV trips........ I am very pleased.

2. preactor

preactor Tele-Holic

Been eyeing one of those Yamaha's also. Good news they seem to keep their value on the used side anyway.

3. Jbnaxx

Jbnaxx Tele-Meister

I talked myself out of getting one for a long time...even bought a couple of other cheaper small amps. There's no comparison. The bluetooth connectivity on the latest models is a game changer for me. The sound with headphones is fantastic.
    ....and it has knobs...not buttons and tiny screen......knobs.

4. Mkbradle

Mkbradle TDPRI Member

YAMAHA THR Repair? The power cord input jack on my Yamaha THR 10 broke. Does anyone know how to repair this? Thanks! These are great amps!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.