NAD Vox AC10C1

Archtops

Tele-Holic
I just received my new Vox AC10C1 and I’m just blown away with the tone of this amp. It’s everything Tone-Wise I could possibly hope for in an amp.
For years I’ve had in mind what I wanted to hear from my guitars and amps and this is it. I feel like I stepped into tone Nirvana.
Even my wife and daughter complimented how good it sounded.

AAF1B6E9-D092-4377-B491-91B34A5A6BE3.jpeg

Mike M

Tele-Afflicted
I just received my new Vox AC10C1 and I’m just blown away with the tone of this amp. It’s everything Tone-Wise I could possibly hope for in an amp.
For years I’ve had in mind what I wanted to hear from my guitars and amps and this is it. I feel like I stepped into tone Nirvana.
Even my wife and daughter complimented how good it sounded.

View attachment 886080

"Even my wife and daughter complimented how good it sounded."

And we KNOW what tone snobs they are :)

Enjoy, its beautiful!

MarkWW

Tele-Meister
I went my entire life and never played a Vox. Now I only own 2 tube amps an Ampeg Jet II (J12T) and my AC10. I still have a lot of solid state amps but those 2 tube amps have eliminated all my GAS. Enjoy your new Vox.

jdaunt

Tele-Meister
Love mine also! And might be worth opening up the back to see what tubes are in it. When I got mine last month it came from the factory with JJs! I had been expecting the cheap generic Made In China ones, so hopefully you have the same pleasant surprise i did!

cbh5150

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Congrats!

I am on my second go-round with one; it is the GC/MF edition with the tan/black tolex and the Creamback speaker. The tones are great. I just got delivered a ‘68 Custom Princeton, and will put it through its paces tonight. I went in thinking I would keep the one I like the most, but may just keep both ;) .

Archtops

Tele-Holic
Love mine also! And might be worth opening up the back to see what tubes are in it. When I got mine last month it came from the factory with JJs! I had been expecting the cheap generic Made In China ones, so hopefully you have the same pleasant surprise i did!
Yep! All JJ tubes installed. Nice surprise.