NAD Vox AC10C1 Limited Black & Tan 10W 1x10 w/Creamback and JJ Tubes

Cedarburger

Tele-Meister
I don't really like to post this stuff, but tonight stumbled on what I think was a pretty good deal, and jumped on it. A really good condition (one small scuff) Vox AC10C1 Limited Black & Tan 10W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp With Creamback and JJ Tubes Tan. I was looking for an SS amp like a Bandit, but the price was right on this-it was less than most Bandits I see-and it sounds awesome so far. I haven't had an opportunity to play it at length.

Attachments

• 20211215_222726.jpg
    20211215_222726.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 126

Cedarburger

Tele-Meister
So, as I mentioned, I was on a search for an SS amp. Something that I could play most at lower volume levels and sound decent. Not a modeling amp. Maybe a Peavey Transtube series or something similar: SS with some tone shaping, reverb, maybe tremolo. I would also have liked a footswitch. Anyway, prices for those have skyrocketed by me. People are asking $300+ for them. This one popped up and, although it didn't have a footswitch, it was so much more affordable. Does anyone have experience with those types of SS amps compared to this one?

Cedarburger

Tele-Meister
Update-played around with it a bit, and have to say I am really happy with it. Not super heavy, sounds great especially at bedroom volumes, simple, straight forward controls. I am going to try putting a couple of pedals in front of it (no effects loop) and see what happens. Maybe I don't need an SS amp after all.