NAD Orange Rocker 15 Terror

matman14

Tele-Meister
This just arrived at the studio this morning:
full

An odd naming convention but seems like a fun amp. Got a discount as B stock because of a small blemish on the powder coat one side.
I'll be putting it through it's paces with a punk band later today either through an Orange 1x12 or Marshall 4x10 cab

Should be fun, I haven't added an amp in a while.

northernguitar

Poster Extraordinaire
Congrats! I've had one for three years and it's been a great amp for my Garage/Punk/RAWK trio. Loves pedals, too. I get a lot of mileage from using an eq pedal to compensate for the lack thereof on the Natural channel. I'll be jamming with mine tomorrow morning.

matman14

Tele-Meister
Just wrapped up for the day and I have to say the Rocker 15 Terror is a blast.

I slightly preferred it on the 7 watt setting as it seemed to tighten up the bass response for the setup we were using. Gain set to about 3 O'clock and volume up at around 1-2 O'clock. Had the EQ set with bass around 11 O'clock, mids around 10 O'clock and treble around 2 O'clock. Guitar player was mainly using a P90 LP Junior and we pushed the input with an MXR Timmy. Really had that KaPow!

Best sound was coming off one of the 10" alnico golds in the 4 x10 so we had the mic in that one.

Clean channel is surprisingly nice too.

Last edited:

Dacious

Doctor of Teleocity
Still loving my Tiny Terror for the
IMG_20211205_160553.jpg
young people's band had a line on a Rocker 32.very interesting amp.