NAD ...DV Mark Little Jazz

Leonardocoate

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
I have been looking for a simple clean single channel amp....my Roland 405 sounds great but has become too bulky and direct recording isn't as good as I want. This Little Jazz guy is amazing and works well with my pedals. The XLR out makes for good recording. 15lbs and 60 watts....this thing can get loud and it's tone stays balanced. So far I am very impressed. My Superblock may have been obsoleted...we'll see after a month or so.

Attachments

• IMG_4164.JPEG
    IMG_4164.JPEG
    259 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4165.JPG
    IMG_4165.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4166.JPG
    IMG_4166.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 35

lemme35

TDPRI Member
I have been looking for a simple clean single channel amp....my Roland 405 sounds great but has become too bulky and direct recording isn't as good as I want. This Little Jazz guy is amazing and works well with my pedals. The XLR out makes for good recording. 15lbs and 60 watts....this thing can get loud and it's tone stays balanced. So far I am very impressed. My Superblock may have been obsoleted...we'll see after a month or so.
congrats

Nahtabot

Tele-Holic
How's the Little Jazz after a month? I just picked one up (44 units away from you're serial number).

The sound is exceptional for it's footprint. I have noticed some "white noise" from the fully throttled amp section regardless of where the volume knob is set at. Is yours quiet with nothing plugged into it?

Leonardocoate

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
How's the Little Jazz after a month? I just picked one up (44 units away from you're serial number).

The sound is exceptional for it's footprint. I have noticed some "white noise" from the fully throttled amp section regardless of where the volume knob is set at. Is yours quiet with nothing plugged into it?
I have since returned mine. I too had a white noise issue but until now I thought it was pedal interaction with the amp. Outside of the jazz sound it couldn't do much. I did buy a Vox Pathfinder 10 that is a lot more versatile. I don't gig with it, just record, practice and jam with friends. I bought the Vox on the grounds that whenever I would use a modeler I always ended up on a vox amp. The reviews are all good. It wins the "bang for the buck" award. That is not a bash on the Little Jazz. I thought it was a nice loud clean small amp, just not for me

Last edited: