NA(order)D Bugera BC30

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by MerleJam, Mar 20, 2020.

1. MerleJam

MerleJam Tele-Meister

Went ahead and bought this amp sight unseen online. If I don’t like it I can return it. Should be here in 3-5 days. Pretty pumped to see what I think. Price seemed ok so I just went for it.

Attached Files:

ce24 likes this.
  2. stormsedge

stormsedge Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

Congrats! Looks like a lot of amp!

MerleJam likes this.
  3. MerleJam

MerleJam Tele-Meister

Definitely more wattage than I need. Lol

4. stormsedge

stormsedge Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

LOL...aren't they all?

MerleJam likes this.
  5. horseman308

horseman308 Tele-Holic

I played one of those back when they first came out and really liked it. The fact that it's a Matchless DC30 clone didn't hurt. No idea how it compared to a real DC30, but it was good from what I recall. It was on a killer sale, and I regretted not buying it. But it was WAY more than I needed at the time for apartment playing. That, and the weight....

Enjoy it, though!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

MerleJam likes this.
  6. Les H

Les H Tele-Holic

Glad to see you went for it!

I have an older friend who has one in his garage. He restores old cars and practically lives in his garage. He used to host open mic nights until they closed down his home town bar a couple years ago so his guitar and amp kinda sit to the side. I hit him up about his BC30 from time to time just waiting for the day he caves lol!

I don't need it but I won't hesitate to take it when it comes available.

MerleJam likes this.
  7. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

The made in (PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF) CHINA seems to be a projoritive coming from some people now days, I still maintain that a numerically controlled machine is pretty smart but they don't know their own address , yet.
    The Chinese manufactured J-20 is the world's third operational fifth-generation stealth fighter aircraft after the F-22 and F-35, the J20 is referred to in western jet circles as the "Firebird", and yes the circuit boards were designed and manufactured in China. I would suppose that Chinese companies at this point have the capacity and knowledge to make an AC30.

MerleJam likes this.
  8. MerleJam

MerleJam Tele-Meister

Got it in today. Have only played on it about 30 minutes. Super nice sounding amp...but different. Will have to get used to it. I feel like it shows off my lack of skills better for some reason lol. With master set at noon and the channel one volume at 3 this things starts sounding so dang good. Definitely not disappointed. I’m terrible at setting an amp, so It will take a bit to find that perfect setting. But until I do, this thing is so much fun anyways.

stevemc and whole tone like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.