N.F.L. 2021

Flaneur

Poster Extraordinaire
10592275.jpg

It's that time, again. :cool:

Mark E Rhodes

Tele-Meister
DeVonta Smith caughgt his first TD pass for the Eagles (-throw by former 'Bama teammate Jalen Hurts). That was great to see.
Live in South Florida and am eagerly awaiting the 4:25 kickoff of the Dolphins / Patriots game.
3 starting 'Bama QBs---that's something, as 'Bama was long known as turning out great running backs (Mark Ingram, Derrick Henry) but not-ready-for-Prime-Time QBs. That is changing.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
I was never much interested in professional sports. I have an uncle who watches four or five games at a time, not because he’s a fan, but because he has bets all over the place. I went to college games when my kids were at Syracuse and Texas A&M but my interest faded. Besides, on Long Island, the closest New York pro football team is 475 miles away in Buffalo.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I was never much interested in professional sports. I have an uncle who watches four or five games at a time, not because he’s a fan, but because he has bets all over the place. I went to college games when my kids were at Syracuse and Texas A&M but my interest faded. Besides, on Long Island, the closest New York pro football team is 475 miles away in Buffalo.

Like a lemming I keep returning, I'm watching the SF/Lyons game, I don't know why, I guess because like Kevin Hart, THAT'S JUST WHAT I DO!

telleutelleme

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Texans look good, but then I realized they were playing the Jaguars. 34 - 7.

Flipping back and forth between them and Astros.

Rustbucket

Poster Extraordinaire
Chandler Jones was an animal today. 5 sacks and 2 Forced Fumbles, both recovered for turnovers. Murray wasn’t half bad either. Much better performance than I honestly expected from the Cards.

Last edited:
Reactions: BB