1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

My Wife is My Biggest Supporter

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Rev Rhythm, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Dismalhead

Dismalhead Poster Extraordinaire

My fiance is totally fine with it, in contrast to my ex who thought it was a big waste of money and time. Fiance is even encouraging about buying new equipment, which has led to quite a few acquisitions this past year.

Rev Rhythm, Bella and Steerforth like this.
  2. Steerforth

Steerforth Friend of Leo's

It’s a fine thing in life to have a partner who loves and supports your music. We’re blessed.

I don’t even want to imagine what it would be like if my wife hated my playing and singing.

Fortunately, she enthusiastically supports my musical endeavors. And that adds a lot of happiness to my life.

Rev Rhythm, northernguitar and Bella like this.
  3. northernguitar

northernguitar Tele-Holic

She thinks it looks 'cute', baby brother to the Orange. Love that woman!! (And this new amp is pretty cool, too!:))

[​IMG]

Rev Rhythm and Steerforth like this.
  4. Aftermath

Aftermath TDPRI Member

That's great! So far I've written 5 complete songs for my girlfriend and she pretty much insists on listening to them every time we hang out. I'm glad i have someone who supports my music.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.