Hi All. I am new to this forum and just I thought I would let everyone have a look at some upgrades I recently made to Bill Scheltema's neck contour jig. After finally building the jig following the pdf plans Bill so kindly provided and after a little tweaking I finally got the jig working well and consistently. However for the brief amount of time I do get to work on this hobby I would prefer to spend my time building and not cleaning. I am also working out of a small double garage which adjoins the house and the dust seems to go everywhere which my wife doesn't appreciate particularly with the kids around. I therefore decided to make some small additions to Bill's jig and added what is effectively a dust shroud or surround. Yes before anyone says anything this is very much a case of overkill and most people won't feel the need to go to this sort of effort however I had fun doing it, it didn't take long to put together and it actually worked out really well. Not very much to it really as you will see in the pics, just a wooden edging around the base of the jig and a plywood box that fits flush over the unit. Just be careful to ensure that the surround allows for full puck rotation and make it just slightly higher than the jig itself. I used some draft excluding material around the base of the surround and the jig to create a bit of a seal. I also attached a brush door draft excluder around the area where the router bit feeds into the the base. I put some clear PVC on the top and front to view the process. I also grabbed a couple of LED lights from some cheap torches to light the inside of the unit and wired them up to some switches. To allow for rotation of the carriage I simply increased the length of one of the 1/4" bolts to around 5 or 6". I purchased a round wooden furniture foot/base from the local hardware store and epoxied the bolt through it then through some wooden dowel before attaching it to the puck on one side ( the bolt should be fairly tight to ensure the unit turns and the bolt doesn't swim in the centre hole on the puck). I cut a slot in one end of the box to cater for the bolt and dowel. As for actual dust collection I wasn't quite sure how to approach it. I ended up placing some PVC piping in the top of the box and cut some holes in the sides to draw out at least some of the very fine dust. I wasn't under any illusion that it would take the larger chips out. It works well for fine dust however I would be interested to know if someone out there has a better idea. At least the cover contains virtually all of the chips and dust during the process. After the jig has been used all I have to do at the end for final cleanup is open up the box carefully and gradually start vacuuming. I was thinking of perhaps just cutting one or two holes slightly bigger than the vacuum hose head so that the hose can be introduced at the end fairly easily. The holes could be capped / covered in some way during normal operation. Overall as I said it captures the dust in one spot which is ultimately what I wanted to achieve. Improvements to the vacuum collection might be possible. Some may consider building the entire unit from PVC with a wood frame however the static might make for a little more mess and some visibility issues. You could also place another window on the other side of the unit however I will probably just put a mirror or two across the back to see what is going on. I don't have any plans for this as such as I made it a little on the fly, however as you can see it is not too involved and I'm sure anyone out there capable enough to build a guitar shoudn't have any issues coming up with something similar. Once again thanks to Bill Scheltema for the awesome jig and I hope someone else finds this useful.