My Two Latest

Joe M

Super Moderator
Staff member
D0375B7C-F4BF-4E39-9C09-9977B5658268.jpeg
65C386BF-C578-4EA2-8FF5-E93EC6492A90.jpeg

52 SD Antiquity in neck position Heavy Relic

60 Custom Journeyman

I know Fender never made either of these, but I don’t care, both great guitars. 😁

Last edited:

Joe M

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joe - those are both really stunning! What colors are those? And any color shifts in the photos or are they well represented?
The 52 is called Faded LPB, but it’s got a greenish hue to it. The Custom is called Burgundy Mist. Pics are pretty true to the real deal. Just noticed you can see my reflection in both shots, kinda dark shadow in the center of each body. Didn’t notice till just now….:confused:

nielDa

TDPRI Member
The 52 is called Faded LPB, but it’s got a greenish hue to it. The Custom is called Burgundy Mist. Pics are pretty true to the real deal. Just noticed you can see my reflection in both shots, kinda dark shadow in the center of each body. Didn’t notice till just now….:confused:
Thanks, good to know. I have a Telecaster body that I’ll be refinishing as soon as I (finally) decide on a color. I’m considering Burgundy Mist, among others, but the photos I’ve seen vary a lot - it tends to photograph lighter than reality, it seems. (Faded Lake Placid Blue looks great too.)