1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

My Theory

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Bill Hullett, Jul 3, 2009.

1. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Silver Supporter

Ha!

MJ lost interest in Bubbles as Bubbles got older. Bubbles is still around at a primate zoo somewhere. It was on the news.

I was surprised when I read the MJ grew up in Gary Indiana. I'm not any sort of fan who would know MJ trivia but I thought the Jacksons grew up in Detroit for some reason. I don't want to upset anyone from Gary but parts of Gary are really rough and tough. SCA Tissue had a big plant in Gary that I used to call on (packaging machinery). There are businesses in Gary that compete for boarding up houses. I remember posters and spray paint stencils on houses all over that advertised what company did the boarding job. There was one in particular where there was a smiling bumble bee with a hammer in his stinger tail and the posters said "Another Quality House Boarding by Busy Bee Boarding" and there was an 800 number. That's tough man. We would drive for blocks and blocks near SCA and more houses were boarded than were being lived in. That's where MJ grew up. I have to show some respect to anyone who can climb out of that sort of environment and succeed.

I said this up above and I'll say it again........a 50 year old who is 5'10" and weighs 114 pounds cannot withstand a crazy mix of meds. Tick tock tick tock. Kaboom. I hope he is at peace somewhere. I don't think he could live in this world. I'm not even going to get into all the other weird trouble in his life but I think that this was a long train coming.

I heard on CNN that MJ's Doctor that was supposed to travel with him on the whole tour was to be paid $150,000 per month for one year. The tour company had to pay the Doc, it was something that MJ negotiated at the last minute. I would have to guess that if I was feeding 1.8 million dollars per year to a Doc who only saw me; I could really push the Doc around. Gimmee this RX. Gimmee that RX. Gimmee more.

It's weird. It's sad.

John

2. Kingpin

Kingpin Friend of Leo's

Michael Jackson's surprising death + conspiracy theories?

I'm shocked, I tell ya, I'm shocked that it would come to this.

3. e-merlin

e-merlin Doctor of Teleocity

Well, have you seen Janet Jackson lately? Hmmmm.

Personally I think Michael was Elvis. Now they are both dead.

4. homerzeppelin

homerzeppelin Tele-Afflicted

:eek:

5. The Bone

The Bone Friend of Leo's

Two words

Karen Carpenter

6. PennyCentury

PennyCentury Poster Extraordinaire

Have you even SEEN Mark Rothko's paintings in the flesh? I did, in the National Gallery/Wash DC; they depressed even me, as bright and chipper as I am -- huge looming blocks of grey darkness -- yep, he was very depressed all right. Thumbnails in a book do not do these paintings "justice".

7. SteveY

SteveY Tele-Afflicted

When I saw "Men in Black," and saw MJ on the screen where they were tracking aliens it all became clear to me.

8. Bill  Hullett

Bill Hullett Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

well, I beg to differ...

Police tape off crime scenes, not death locations. If my grandmother has a heart attack tomorrow, the cops aren't going to tape off her house either.

I beg to differ on this one thought...I was working with a drummer today and he said that his uncle died in his sleep and the police taped it off for two or three days until they were satisfied that he died of natural causes...

Hi Paul...
    And in regard to insurance, I did realize that they wouldn't be recooped 100% but only loosing 10mil instead of 100mil might look good from their angle??

I don't know......fun to speculate...

Bill Hullett

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  9. DMace

DMace Friend of Leo's

Sorry, I still like the Bubbles angle.

10. ibobunot

ibobunot Poster Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

11. Carzee

Carzee Tele-Afflicted

Whatever his physical condition, importantly, his ego was doing ok.

I think he was gonna do 10 sell outs and get back some cred. Some of his boyfriends were dancing-on tour with him, he was the center of attention -and the lipsynch and other production highlights were top notch judging by the rehearsal. It was gonna fly.

If he owed mafia/loan sharks anything he'd have been in Vegas shows before this.

Can't see any motive so far. Heart flatline and Death by acute accumulative pharmacology inside a month after they threw MJs doctor over (where's the former longterm doc and whats he saying?). New meds regimes (shudder). A roll of the dice that was. Could've just as easily been coma or stroke. Wait for the autopsy...

They'll sell a heap of DVDs of the rehearsal.

12. Ron Garson

Ron Garson Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

It was an accident...is the latest theory!
    He only wanted to make himself sick enough so he could legitimately avoid those upcoming concerts...and he overdid it!

13. Paul in Colorado

Paul in Colorado Telefied Ad Free Member

I don't know if he was wacked or not, but I was wondering if because of his death, he might become like Elvis, the richest dead celebrity. Maybe this spike in his record sales and all will pay off his debts in a few years and his estate will start cashing in. The company that owns Neverland is already trying to open it to the public like Graceland.

14. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

I dunno, Bill.

These policies are fragile, and they usually only cover certain aspects of the loss. There's always the possibility of being further ahead, but I have this feeling the insurance companies are way ahead of you and are already balking at paying on any claims.

But there certainly were two classes of people: The ones sponging off of and enabling MJs weird lifestyle who wanted him alive. And then their were the "heirs" who, the MJ carried on too long wasting away money, would receive nothing.

15. Robert H.

Robert H. Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Bill---You are a hell of a guitar player....keep that day job.

16. Bill  Hullett

Bill Hullett Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

PAUL H.

Paul H.

That cracked me up big time!!! (But I don't even know if I'm that good at guitar!!??:eek:)

Bill Hullett

17. Paul in Colorado

Paul in Colorado Telefied Ad Free Member

Don't you mean Robert H.?

18. Skully

Skully Doctor of Teleocity

I think the bottom line is that chimps become quite dangerous when they reach maturity.

19. Slow Reflexes

Slow Reflexes Poster Extraordinaire

Yep, that's what I thought too.

20. Astro1176

Astro1176 Tele-Holic

Interesting theory Bill, but I think you are ignoring one crucial fact that means the story is much bigger than a mere assassination for 1 tour. I think we have a conspiracy that has been decades in the making.

Think of all the plastic surgery MJ has had over the years. With all that time in clinics, he has had time to replace every part of his body with not very realistic looking parts. What we have seen over the years is an artificial looking and increasingly strangely behaving celebrity, who has now died.

I put it to you: what became of all the real parts of MJ which were removed? Perhaps they have been gradually been reassembled so that the real MJ could escape, leaving the plastic construction to act out and fulfil contractual duties and so on. Notice that the MJ we see is nigh on bankrupt - maybe the funds have been diverted to the real MJ who has been living elsewhere in secret.

I put it to you that we have been the victims of slight of hand, and the real MJ has been for years living on the moon with Jim Morrison and Elvis quietly chuckling at the rest of us down here as we buy into the fake stories the media feeds us...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.