Feeling a little hopped-up tonight. Another first for me in my tube amp repair hobby. Wanted to share. I've never relocated B+ caps before on tag strips. It's not hard. Just fun. A friend of mine found an old mid 60's Silvertone 1482 amp in a garage under a pile of crap. He gave it to me to "go over it". Lol. 100% original. I cleaned the spiders and rat droppings out of it before I could work on it. The B+ cap can was 5uF, 10uF and 20uF. I could not find a replacement so I located some tag strips and misc caps from Antique Electronic Supply. (8uF, 10uF and 22uF) a bias cap, a cathode cap, new grounded plug and a pilot lamp. With the parts all good to go, now I just need to figure out where and how, I was going to anchor the tag strips. Found as good as spot as any and got to work mounting the caps and moving everything over from the cap can. I left the original cap can in place, and left all the grounded wires still attached to it. I re-routed the necessary wires to the new caps. Replaced all the other parts and flashed it up on the bench, plugged into my Avatar 1x12 cab. Man, it sounds great and it's dead quiet. Here's photos of how I did it. I was thinking if any others home amp hacks like me need to do their old Silvertone some day, this may help you earn a case of beer. I'm sure hoping I get one.