1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

My new american profesional arrived!!!!

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Stardog75, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Stardog75

Stardog75 Tele-Meister

Ok guys I went back and forth between the AO50 and the APS The AO 50 was my first choice but Guitar Center couldn't supply it until May after they processed the order. Unacceptable.I decided to try the A pro.About to plug in.here are pics

What concern I have is some green bleeding through the finish.Is this pretty. Would you guys care.notice the pics of the green bleeding through the butterscotch and tell me if I'm being pretty or not.How it plays is gonna be the real thing so wish me luck.it doesnt look as bad now but in the store it ad some very greenish grain comin through the finish

Attached Files:

2. Stardog75

Stardog75 Tele-Meister

I love it. It's great now I need to lower the action otherwise it's a beauty.

3. oopsimeltednitro

oopsimeltednitro TDPRI Member

Beautiful instrument! My america pro has plenty of grain showing through too, i love it like that. Your guitar is the one I had wanted to begin with...but you know how it goes...the darn things sort of chose you more than you them.

4. harpdog

harpdog Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

To me it looks good

5. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

I have a two piece ash body from Tommy Rosamond with a bunch of cosmetic ugliness about it and it became "Cigarette Burns" and people really liked that Esquire I assembled of it.

So, this is a matter of taste.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.