My little golfing buddy, is lucky in many ways.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Toto'sDad, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

The guy that gave my buddy the pickup truck is a larger than life character. He's a guy who supervises drilling rigs that do angle, and horizontal drilling. He knows how to do tricky stuff with drilling rigs and gets paid a ton of money for his expertise. He makes in a day what some people still make in a month. He's also unbelievably generous, almost to a fault. It didn't even surprise me when he gave my buddy the truck.

The guy who gave away the truck has been married and divorced, but single for a long time. One day though, he ran across a gal from his high school days, and come to find out, she had been waiting all of her life for him to return to her. She had never been married! When they took up with each other they married in only a couple of weeks, and they are having a story book adventure with the traveling thing. I've never seen him smitten with anyone like he is with this gal. He wants to be on some sort of water front property, but he's not sure where, so they are going looking for it. I think it's pretty cool!

I've known the driller for a long time, played golf with him lots of times. Once worked with his brother, known and worked with his uncles, etc. I'm happy that this one little story seems to be heading for a happy trail.

lowatter and Telekarster like this.
  2. Telekarster

Telekarster Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

I'll second this! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, TD and Ronzo!

Ronzo likes this.
  3. stepvan

stepvan Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

4. knopflerfan

knopflerfan Friend of Leo's

Here's to good fortune and generosity!

Ronzo and Toto'sDad like this.
  5. Ronzo

Ronzo Tele-Afflicted

And to you as well, @Telekarster !

Telekarster likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.