My Guitar Room/Man Cave Submission

Blue Bill

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
To be a real man cave it needs to be a little messy. Yours is so clean. Nice collection, thanks for giving us a peek!

EugeneWeemich

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
A few snaps before some of these get packed away for the winter.

Shoulder surgery is scheduled for the end of the month so I won't be able to play them for a while.

Hope this passes the TDPRI test:

View attachment 918691

View attachment 918692

View attachment 918694

View attachment 918695

View attachment 918696

A few are already packed away but nothing special.

You are one guitar away from being a music store.

I have 2 teles now...and I struggle to give them equal time. lol.

MTPoteet

Tele-Meister
Very nice room........but do you really play all that stuff?

I've thinned out my collection quite a bit, down to 10 and their all great guitars but I usually play the same one unless I'm in the other room, so two.

Jowes_84

Tele-Holic
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. I'll try to address a few here:

Drums: There actually IS a drum in there. I made an end table out of a floor tom, next to the couch. The new Johnny Marr album is perched on it!
Hah. Ok, my 24“ Bass Drum was a Couch table the last years so I let that count.
Good luck and speedy recovery!

radiocaster

Poster Extraordinaire
That second pic is so cool. I really like the Epiphone Explorer and Antigua tele. The Surfcaster and Rics are cool too.

Chuckster

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Very nice room........but do you really play all that stuff?

I do play many of them, but yes, you're right, I need to thin them out. The lower-end stuff like the Squiers were bought as projects to resell, but never happened.

I will likely " high-grade" and sell a few to buy something nice, like a Gretsch or a Microfrets.

EugeneWeemich

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Mine is a 16" and I bought a 16" round piece of 1/2" acrylic on Ebay for a top. Drop it on... done!
1636742710030.jpg

VWAmTele

Friend of Leo's
very nice! My guitar room now has a Barbie Dream House, a Fisher Price table & chairs, building blocks, legos and various other toys for my 21 month old granddaughter, we watch M-F. She's very tall and can now reach my guitars. It'll either be move them higher of put them in cases. Oh well, someday she'll start school and I can get my room back. I don't mind - she's cute as hell :)

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Holic
I knew this day would come and it's today 😖😖😖😖
I regret getting rid of my Ricky 360/12 (Fireglo) with Roger McGuinn's autograph on the pickguard in August 2020.
Your cave is beautiful btw, contents aside, I'm a sucker for well installed wood mouldings.

Chuckster

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I knew this day would come and it's today 😖😖😖😖
I regret getting rid of my Ricky 360/12 (Fireglo) with Roger McGuinn's autograph on the pickguard in August 2020.
Your cave is beautiful btw, contents aside, I'm a sucker for well installed wood mouldings.
Ah, thanks for noticing! It's no small feat to install 4" crown on a ceiling from 1927. Talk about a rollercoaster.... the key is to cope, literally and figuratively.

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
Good-looking music room.

I used to consider my music room a mancave, but it's a music room. One of the grandkids asks to go to the music room and play around with the keyboard. He doesn't ask about the mancave; it's the music room.