So I had posted on this forum a while back that parts to build a Telecaster, especially a body and neck, are expensive. That night, I found some amazing deals. So I did it, I built a Telecaster. This is what it started life as: a newer Squier FSR (Factory Special Run) Telecaster in sparkle red. I decided to keep the finish. I wanted to put a humbucker in the bridge, so I bought an inexpensive one and a pickguard for it on amazon, I was hoping it would be routed for one. I'm in luck! I lost the pictures of me drilling the neck, but I used a drill press obviously. And this is me putting strings on it with everything else finished (I also added some new abalone topped knobs as shown: And after a full setup, professional cleaning, and new strings, here it is finished close up!