Hey all! Welp, I finally got her done. First I'd like to thank everyone out here who gave me tips/tricks/advice in helping me complete this project and, not sure if he comes out here or not, but want to give thanks to Uncle Doug too. Between ya'll and Dougs videos, I was able to put this thing together! Thank you! For me, this was definately a learning experience. Until I went down this road, I really never gave cabs a thought. I was simply astonished to learn just how much work goes into building a quality cab. If I had to do this all over again, honestly I think I might well have bought from a boutique shop and called it good. Then again, I suppose I wouldn't have learned anything either...so there's that. Frankly, I surprized myself. I really didn't think it was going to turn out quite as good as it did, but I took my time and went slow, and the results are very pleasing to me. I used premium grade, virtually no knots, pine 1x12x8'. I really wanted to do finger joints or dovetails but I guess I simply don't have the right tools or skills in this area, so my test samples failed. However, I do have some experience in using wooden pegs so I decided that a glued butt joint and pegging it, reinforced with glued and screwed kleets, should be strong enough. I made sure that the kleets were screwed both in the top/bottom as well as the sides. Between all this, the cab is incredibly strong! I think I could set a V8 engine block on it and not hurt it a bit! LOL! I originally had planned to use faux suede but I simply couldn't find any that I felt were of high enough quality vs. price to justify it. It was simply better to use real suede and so that's what I did. To my surprise, it was actually quite easy to work with! 2mm suede took the bends and corners with no problem, cuts easy, and I suffered no bleed through whatsoever with the adhesive. I ended up using weldwood contact cement, titebond wood glue, and 3M spray adhesive respectively depending on the area I was doing. All performed equally well. I used Titebond woodglue for all the joints, pegs, kleets having had a lot of experience with this glue in the past, I know it's qualities so was confident with it. As for the grill cloth, based on the help from ya'll, I went to Joann's and found a nice brown with gold flake cotton cloth for 5 bucks a yard! I felt this would complement it well, giving me that vintage radio sort of look, and in my eyes it does I hope you can see the gold flakes in the photo... This was super easy to install, stretched well, and then I mist some water onto it and used a heat gun, carefully of course, to dry/shrink the fabric. It's basically drum head-ish in feel. Not too tight, not too loose. I put a 12" Celestion Gold into her, one I had bought specifically for this cabinet, and man o man.... the tone I'm getting outta this thing in that cab is nothing short of rock star quality! I could not be happier! I have a vintage Altec 417-8C and an EV SRO/12 that I will be swapping out from time to time - experiementing with sound, and can't wait to hear what they sound like in her! My total cost in this build was about 165.00 (not including the speaker) and about 40 hrs of work but, again, it was a LOT of work and would even say as difficult as building a guitar, at least in effort. Anyway, here she is and hope ya'll dig it! I would not have been able to do this without ya'lls help, so thanks again!