My Debut Backer/Moonwalk Stride style. Presented with the best of intentions and awaiting your signature sounds. Now *Downloadable”*

Gytaurust

Tele-Meister
Now *Downloadable* thanks to @klasaine 🙏
Blithely entitled "B.J. No Esta Mi Novia.Es No Verdad!Claro!", you will no doubt perceive a resemblance from wayback......
Copiously deconstructed and liberally reassembled.....awaiting your guitaristic contribution!
Come one, come all and tocar la guitarra!
Principally in Key of Em...with Dorian Em(D) and Am(G)...the V7(B7alt) suggests Harmonic minor or the Altered scale
The "B" section(Cmaj7,Bm11, Am) migrates to Key of G culminating with the same B7 as a Secondary dominant leading back to Em.
But heck, you can just blow the blues over everything and it'll be jes' fine......
Please lemme know if I've violated some kind of protocol that I'm blissfully ignorant of...ok? 100 BPM

Last edited:

Gytaurust

Tele-Meister
So....Randy California and Carlos Santana go into this bar and.............self indulgent, brash, unabashed...perhaps unabrashed?...well, hell, I got a right, huh? It's my track and I can muck it up.....(apologies to MJ)
You're next....go for it!

Gytaurust

Tele-Meister
From Randy and Carlos and MJ & all the pickers here...to LT in California!
Before the obvious it conjured up thoughts of lullaby of birdland, then I just took it south from there. Thank you and looking forward to hearing more.

Your take on this was woven right into the fabric……I was suitably entranced…..and then after the track proper it kept on evolving…..really dug the whole experience and thanks! (And yes, “Lullaby of Byrdland” indeed)

Last edited:

Gytaurust

Tele-Meister
Thanks for your debut backer. Sounds great to me.

Fascinating……the MJ/Quincy Jones collab process is so redolent of rhythm that it evokes as many different rhythmic and melodic attitudes as there are people…….ya had a persistent eighth note percolation going there…..or the pervasive tick-tick of the wall clock…long since taken for granted but occasionally muscling it’s way into the subconscious…..and lo and behold you emerged from that aural cocoon and floated over the comping like a dauntng butterfly…..thanks mate and cheers!

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
So....Randy California and Carlos Santana go into this bar and.............self indulgent, brash, unabashed...perhaps unabrashed?...well, hell, I got a right, huh? It's my track and I can muck it up.....(apologies to MJ)
You're next....go for it!

Almost got that Jordan Bosstone sound!

Gytaurust

Tele-Meister
Thanks buddy,

Moonwalk Blues

Maybe it’s because as I listen it’s in the wee hours, but your version feels very middle of the night, straddling the white line, visibility no further than the headlight’s throw,Monday morning quarterbacking all that’s gone before, and what’s to become a fathomless mystery…..in short, I dug it….and continue to dig it as I’ve listened several times……the hit song this track is based on always struck me as music noir, like “Papa Was a Rolling Stone”…..an aural movie in black and white and shades of gray……..your silky tone is ideal for foraging through this soundscape, effectively quoting the melody in subliminal snippets before leaving the main Highway and foraging your own musical path through the swamp…
Thanks for dropping in @ASATKat ……BTW, is that indeed your Asat?