My Daughter on a Colombo mission.

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
3179ECA2-DA5C-46D2-8A14-5FE5CA1C6058.jpeg

Tonetele

Doctor of Teleocity
Nice story TD- nice of your daughter. Also says your Dad must've mentioned you to someone in his life who remembered to include you in his obituary. You obviously meant something to him.

tubedude

Tele-Afflicted
My then paramour, and her mother, was all about her family name and all the blue bloods from England etc.
Then her aunt comes back from England and tells the origin story of her ancestors. Turns out her great great grandfather, who spent his last night in country before embarking to America getting trashed, ended up in the pokey. Another man, freshly jailed for murder, took the passed out drunks ID and tickets and in the morning left on the ship, making his way to the states and spreading his DNA in the good name of Pilcher.
Upon hearing this, her mother almost passed out, and I laughed to no end. To my girls credit, she laughed about it also.

Harry Styron

Friend of Leo's
My then paramour, and her mother, was all about her family name and all the blue bloods from England etc.
Then her aunt comes back from England and tells the origin story of her ancestors. Turns out her great great grandfather, who spent his last night in country before embarking to America getting trashed, ended up in the pokey. Another man, freshly jailed for murder, took the passed out drunks ID and tickets and in the morning left on the ship, making his way to the states and spreading his DNA in the good name of Pilcher.
Upon hearing this, her mother almost passed out, and I laughed to no end. To my girls credit, she laughed about it also.
This may be of interest to @P-Nutz.

TeleTex82

Friend of Leo's
Sounds like you've done a heck of a job raising your daughter TD. Glad she was able to provide you with some closure and some insight.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Sounds like you've done a heck of a job raising your daughter TD. Glad she was able to provide you with some closure and some insight.
She is my sweetie! My kids have all done alright for themselves in this life. One has passed on, but he was successful in life, and left behind children to remember him. He was my oldest, and a good friend as well as son. I'm glad to know that my daughter and him were closer than I even knew. She visits him way more than I have, she's a very good daughter.