My current guitar collection :)

d0sk3y

TDPRI Member
Hi everyone, this is my current guitar collection, minus a Vintera 50s modified Strat which is with my luthier at the moment :)

20220119_204412.jpg

From front to back, here they are:
2019 Fender Hybrid MIJ 50s Telecaster in Indigo - American Vintage '58 pickups w/ 4-position switch and 9.5" radius "baseball-bat" neck (satin finish)
2016 Fender '60s Baja Telecaster, stock American Vintage '58 bridge and American Vintage '52 neck pups, back of the neck sanded down and finished with linseed oil
2011 Fender Blacktop Stratocaster in Candy Apple Red, stock configuration
2011 Epiphone Les Paul standard, with custom (completely redone) '50s wiring and Manlius (made in NY) pickups - Landmark PAF neck and Fat Diane bridge pickups
2010 Ibanez RG920QMZ Premium with Dimarzio Air Zone bridge and Air Norton neck pickups

I mostly run them through a Pod Go, using 2 x Headrush FRFR108 speakers, but I also sometimes run this Ibanez TSA30 tube amp, with a VOX Wah and a TC Electronic NOVA System.

Thank you and keep rocking! :)

Last edited:

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Welcome aboard!

I bet most those necks feel baseball bat like compared to that Ibanez!

Interesting amp, don’t see a lot of those

d0sk3y

TDPRI Member
Welcome aboard!

I bet most those necks feel baseball bat like compared to that Ibanez!

Interesting amp, don’t see a lot of those
Thank you!

They do indeed feel a bit baseball-y, but I still prefer me a good rounder-radius neck, for the more "traditional" stuff.
The Ibanez is also a bit more sticky, since it's quite heavily finished. It is a beast machine however :)

Cheers from Romania!

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
Hi everyone, this is my current guitar collection, minus a Vintera 50s modified Strat which is with my luthier at the moment :)

View attachment 942293
From front to back, here they are:
2019 Fender Hybrid MIJ 50s Telecaster in Indigo - American Vintage '58 pickups w/ 4-position switch and 9.5" radius "baseball-bat" neck (satin finish)
2016 Fender '60s Baja Telecaster, stock American Vintage '58 bridge and American Vintage '52 neck pups, back of the neck sanded down and finished with linseed oil
2011 Fender Blacktop Stratocaster in Candy Apple Red, stock configuration
2011 Epiphone Les Paul standard, with custom (completely redone) '50s wiring and Manlius (made in NY) pickups - Landmark PAF neck and Fat Diane bridge pickups
2010 Ibanez RG920QMZ Premium with Dimarzio Air Zone bridge and Air Norton neck pickups

I mostly run them through a Pod Go, using 2 x Headrush FRFR108 speakers, but I also sometimes run this Ibanez TSA30 tube amp, with a VOX Wah and a TC Electronic NOVA System.

Thank you and keep rocking! :)

You are getting the Idea.
Under the "New (because I just made it up)" TDPRI Value System, you need at least Two Amps for each Guitar.

Best of luck trying to meet the my Needless Expectations.
YEP!!!

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
Cool, I’ve always wanted to try Manlius pickups, they’ve been on my radar for years. Only heard great things.

Thanks for sharing!

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Welcome and nice collection man! Romania no less! Wow! Nice to know people are still rockin' the world over ;)