My Cornford Hellcat's Pedal Board.

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
With a couple of recent purchases I've completed my Cornford Hellcat's signal chain. This pedal board is set up for one amp, (mono), and fulfills my goal of a "price is no object / buy your dreams" pedal board. None of these pedals or the tones they produce are less than Gold Standard IMO. I would heartily recommend all of them. I use the Cornford almost exclusively for lead guitar parts. It's taken forever to come up with a lead guitar tone that, while influences like David Gilmour, Carlos Santana, Eric Johnson, Andy Timmons, Paul Kossoff, etc. can be decerned, the tone is 100% mine. The primary pedals to achieve this tonality are the Origin Effects Cali 76 "stacked addition", the Vemuram Myriad Fuzz and the Keeley Halo Delay. Mid rich. Lots of body. Humanly vocal. An extremely long sustain rivaling that of a Sustainiac pickup but without giving up tone to acquire that length of sustain. The Cali 76 "stacked dual", compressor is set up for the fastest of attacks and the longest of releases. The Vemuram Myriad Fuzz, (germanium running into silicon), is set up with the germanium bias set slightly to the cool side from center. and the Fuzz knob around one o'clock. The Keeley Halo provides the wind for the sails. The JAM pedals Wahcko Wah is simply the finest wah wah I've ever played through and having a Wah pedal on board is a necessity for me to be me. My all time favorite builds of my favorite modulation effects are there in the form of the Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser, the A/DA Voltage Controlled Flanger and the Mr. Black Gold Modifier shimmer effect. A Hellcat amp channel / reverb switcher and a Boss TU3 tuner fill the bill. A Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 4 X 4 turns on the lights. George L Gold plated patch cables connect the pedals. Vovox Sonorus cables running from guitar to pedal board and pedal board to amp head. The board itself is a Pedal Train Pro. While prices vary this completed pedal board ran me around $3500.00. It's pure perfection to my old ears and, if I live another twenty, it will never change. It's for my use and, IMO, the perfect match for my Cornford Hellcat.

Before the cork sniffer comments start arriving I'd like to note that I've never lived in a home than ran me more than $42,000 dollars, never owned a car that cost more than any of those homes and the only wine I drink comes in a box. My guitar equipment is everything to me and, importantly, my wife knew this coming in and has stood by me for approaching 49 years.

trandy9850

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
With a couple of recent purchases I've completed my Cornford Hellcat's signal chain. This pedal board is set up for one amp, (mono), and fulfills my goal of a "price is no object / buy your dreams" pedal board. None of these pedals or the tones they produce are less than Gold Standard IMO. I would heartily recommend all of them. I use the Cornford almost exclusively for lead guitar parts. It's taken forever to come up with a lead guitar tone that, while influences like David Gilmour, Carlos Santana, Eric Johnson, Andy Timmons, Paul Kossoff, etc. can be decerned, the tone is 100% mine. The primary pedals to achieve this tonality are the Origin Effects Cali 76 "stacked addition", the Vemuram Myriad Fuzz and the Keeley Halo Delay. Mid rich. Lots of body. Humanly vocal. An extremely long sustain rivaling that of a Sustainiac pickup but without giving up tone to acquire that length of sustain. The Cali 76 "stacked dual", compressor is set up for the fastest of attacks and the longest of releases. The Vemuram Myriad Fuzz, (germanium running into silicon), is set up with the germanium bias set slightly to the cool side from center. and the Fuzz knob around one o'clock. The Keeley Halo provides the wind for the sails. The JAM pedals Wahcko Wah is simply the finest wah wah I've ever played through and having a Wah pedal on board is a necessity for me to be me. My all time favorite builds of my favorite modulation effects are there in the form of the Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser, the A/DA Voltage Controlled Flanger and the Mr. Black Gold Modifier shimmer effect. A Hellcat amp channel / reverb switcher and a Boss TU3 tuner fill the bill. A Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 4 X 4 turns on the lights. George L Gold plated patch cables connect the pedals. Vovox Sonorus cables running from guitar to pedal board and pedal board to amp head. The board itself is a Pedal Train Pro. While prices vary this completed pedal board ran me around $3500.00. It's pure perfection to my old ears and, if I live another twenty, it will never change. It's for my use and, IMO, the perfect match for my Cornford Hellcat.

Before the cork sniffer comments start arriving I'd like to note that I've never lived in a home than ran me more than $42,000 dollars, never owned a car that cost more than any of those homes and the only wine I drink comes in a box. My guitar equipment is everything to me and, importantly, my wife knew this coming in and has stood by me for approaching 49 years.
Hey big guy….got any pics of the board?

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
FBB69572-3C70-46D0-A13A-5FB5B80122BF_1_201_a.jpeg

As requested.:)

arlum

Friend of Leo's
Platinum Supporter
I own two of the A/DA Flangers. I use one on this board and one on my stereo board set up foor my Underground 30s. They are by far my favorite Flangers. For that matter the stereo board also has it's own Wahcko Wah, Mr. Black Eternal Gold modified, Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser and Keeley Halo Delay along with a other stereo effects.