My cat is tougher than your cat

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Sanity Inn, Mar 28, 2018.

1. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Afflicted

Please let me help. CATS DO NOT BELONG OUTSIDE IF YOU LOVE THEM. They kill and ruin bird habitats. BIRDS ARE MEANT TO BE OUTSIDE. All I know is that every fool doing this incredible injustice to their pet or animal is a major atrocity. Cept were are too lame to realize that. And your concept of love is far out of wack.You know what is righteous is when a Coyote snacks on a feral cat cause of their thoughtless, mindless, bent owners. Get a grip people, their is no other way to spin this. Why not just torture them in your home, same thing, isn't it. Other than that, I love the **** bombs in the rocks in my back yard.
    My niece has a dog;German short haired pointer. These dogs know love and hunt. They keep her in the backyard, but that does not save anything that comes through the yard. Cats, possum squirrels; all on the palette. So you folks who do these atrocities, when your cat no come home, it is because it got hit, trapped, eaten by a neighborhood dog, or the neighborhood coyote. OH yeah OWLS love them as live snacks. There is no other logic to this; feral cats are walking meals,you don't understand what pet love is or should be and you are trying to say that feral cats are OK. THEY ARE NOT,THEY ARE A DETRIMENT. And your tough cat, better be smart and use avoidance. If the cats goes in my nieces yard, it is gone. There is no plus for feral cats. ANd if what I say bothers you, go adopt one and break then in, Cat urine is so exciting.

Euphonica and tomkatf like this.
  2. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Afflicted

And still destroying natural habitats.

3. teleman1

teleman1 Tele-Afflicted

Square that cat off with a German short haired pointer and the story will be vastly different.No bravado, no intimidating barking; just a quick loss of life.

4. Stringbanger

Stringbanger Telefied Ad Free Member

When I first moved to this location 25 years ago, there was an elderly woman who lived catty corner from me. (Pun intended). She was feeding all the feral cats in the neighborhood. There must have been at least 20-25. They were always in my yard taking their craps and killing songbirds. One day we were cooking on the grill, and 5-6 feral kittens came towards us from all sides seemingly out of nowhere.
    I’m not a cat hater, and I have had cats as pets for most of my life. But, to perpetuate an imbalance of nature is not cool. You either make them your indoor pets, or you have them rescued. Even if you live in the sticks with no neighbors, you are still doing a disservice to Mother Nature. IME!

teleman1 and Sanity Inn like this.
  5. dented

dented Doctor of Teleocity Gold Supporter

Yeah she's beating the crap out of our parking lot.

Sanity Inn and Dan German like this.
  6. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

This cat thread has legs (and a tail)!

Sanity Inn and brookdalebill like this.
  7. Euphonica

Euphonica Tele-Meister

88E89533-0C0B-414D-81C8-D8AF64A8EA1D.jpeg

Dan German, dented and Sanity Inn like this.
  8. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Maybe it is the charming things they do, when we try to help them.

We're paying off $ 250 in medical bills from over the Holidays. Cranky old cat that needs help but rewards anyone who will try. Fed up with them, and bird feeders that stand unused because the cats killed all the wild birds.

Sitting in the Immediate Care Center on Christmas Day, to get the usual tetanus shot and round of antibiotics (and of course the Pharmacy is closed until the next day). Cats resent the mess we've created - a world they have no future role in. The cocktail of toxic substances in their saliva - might as well be Komodo Dragons.

9. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

Is there still that group of feral cats being fed on Parliament Hill (in Ottawa)?

10. Sanity Inn

Sanity Inn Tele-Meister

I just checked on that BigDaddy, it appears they have retired the practice, but saved and removed what cats they could get.

11. Torren61

Torren61 Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Probably not tougher than THIS cat.

Alamo and Sanity Inn like this.
  12. scrapyardblue

scrapyardblue Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

I"ll put Pinky up against any of your cats.

13. Torren61

Torren61 Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

boris bubbanov likes this.
  14. Fendereedo

Fendereedo Friend of Leo's

That's nuthin'! My cat is in the band in my head...

giphy.gif

cat dude and Sanity Inn like this.
  15. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

My brother in law lives alone in the mountains since his wife passed in 2016. He started feeding a couple of kittens that showed up around his place. Now, he has a genuine menagerie. They are literally everywhere you look. I suppose that's a good thing, but I don't think I'd want that many cats.

Sanity Inn likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.