My band’s demo - the fruits of our studio experience

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
nobletiger.bandcamp.com

Feel free to click the link and give a listen to my band NOBLETIGER (heck, donate a buck and buy a track if you feel so inclined, or not, either way!).

As I mentioned in a previous thread, this was the first time I recorded in an actual studio. We had a great time, recorded mostly live off the floor except for vocals, solos, and a few things here and there. Worked out well.

We hope to record a few more tracks in the fall or winter. But now we’re in show booking mode and have a few coming up.

StrangerNY

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
nobletiger.bandcamp.com

Feel free to click the link and give a listen to my band NOBLETIGER (heck, donate a buck and buy a track if you feel so inclined, or not, either way!).

As I mentioned in a previous thread, this was the first time I recorded in an actual studio. We had a great time, recorded mostly live off the floor except for vocals, solos, and a few things here and there. Worked out well.

We hope to record a few more tracks in the fall or winter. But now we’re in show booking mode and have a few coming up.

Pretty cool stuff! You guys get heavy while avoiding the typical 'heavy' guitar tones. Nice trick! :)

'Dichotomy' reminds me of a song called 'Many A Horror' by Biffy Clyro. And if I'm comparing you to Biffy, you're definitely doing something right.

- D

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
Pretty cool stuff! You guys get heavy while avoiding the typical 'heavy' guitar tones. Nice trick! :)

'Dichotomy' reminds me of a song called 'Many A Horror' by Biffy Clyro. And if I'm comparing you to Biffy, you're definitely doing something right.

- D
I love that song, Biffy rocks! So I do take that as a compliment.

Thanks. The tones were pretty unique, a hollow body through a JCM 800 and a Gretsch Jet through a Dr. Z Maz for the main tones.