the future home of my 65 Princeton Reverb reissue is almost finished. as I had copious amounts of time on my hands I completely finished the baffle inside/out. stained on inside, just clear coat on the front as i'm going with a new basket weave'ish blonde grill cloth. finished the interior- stained and sealed. I had some real brass screws and finish washers left over from another project to use for mounting the baffle and rear covers. I've got my new Celestion Alnico cream 90watt 12" to slip in. and the amp has not been forgotten. I had been saving up a nos Mullard 12AT7 for the reverb driver, and I also have a set of vintage Belgium made Mazda 6V6GT's that will be going in when everything is finished. pretty happy with how the cab turned out. not perfect but a nice patina and super smooth. - got a new "flat" script logo that I polished to a mirror finish with jeweler's rouge on my bench buffer that should look good with the new grille cloth. and to finish it off a set of cream old style chicken heads. i'll post some pics when I finish everything up.