MXR Prime Distortion! Limited time left. But great deal!

Midgetje94

Tele-Afflicted
Just stumbled across this. I love this pedal. I paid this used for it. If you’re looking for a distortion pedal. Grab it now lol.
0E347C44-4E9F-4536-BC6C-8AD0600146E6.png
FD6DC2F3-E15B-4DAA-9952-8D4255D8D486.png

Midgetje94

Tele-Afflicted
Lol--that was one of the first thoughts I had. For that price I could just buy another and save it for an "office rig" or "next girlfriend's house rig".

yea I’m a set it forget it kinda guy. And switch between a Tele and a Lp. May set one for each. Or do a light setting and a heavier setting. I got mine on reverb just a “why not try it” and was immediately impressed. Very cranked Marshall like tone. My teles absolutely love it.

I was looking for a distortion to designate for my Lp so I don’t have to tweak a lot when I swap guitars. And this add popped up. Hate the short notice but figured I’d pass it on

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
They’re doing this one, the Classic Distortion, and the Classic Overdrive. I bought the Classic Overdrive. I’m debating going back and getting this one. Don’t really need it… I seriously love my MXR Custom Badass ‘78 Distortion and don’t see this one replacing it. But for $40 it’s hard to argue against having another dirt box around.

stormsedge

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Grab it now lol.

the Classic Overdrive.

Okay, you guys...I have had both of these pedals in and out of my shopping cart a half a dozen times since they went on sale. NOW I will have to put them back in my shopping cart and think about it until sundown;).

I literally, just finished putting together a third pedal board less than 45 minutes ago...how many is the legal limit:lol::lol:?

Edit: Next day. I had them in both MF and GC shopping carts:lol::lol:. Turns out, I'm happy with what I have--no sale;).

Last edited:

Mission6_OG

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
Yet again...thanks guys for making me spend more money. LOL! As soon as I saw this post, I immediately ordered one. Looking forward to playing around with it soon!