1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Music Room Re-Do

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by mefgames, Mar 7, 2021.

1. mefgames

mefgames Friend of Leo's Double Platinum Supporter

I think these pics might just be result of serious GAS, Not complaining, but when it gets to the point that you can't play anything without moving 5 other things, c'mon. I just finished building the little tan OSD head and couldn't find a good place for it. I had my recumbent bike in here as well, so some changes had to be made. I moved the bike to the garage and then the goal was to be able to plug in and play. What the pics don't show is the 20 plus guitars behind the mirrored closet doors along with 3 more amps, and then there are 3 at my brothers place. I usually don't like those "Look at all my stuff threads", and certainly don't mean this post like that. Many times I've read posts where the OP is saying they don't feel worthy of owning so much, and I wrestle with that, but these are like my guilty pleasures and a lifelong pursuit. I feel very fortunate that I have been able to acquire them. IMG_0837.jpeg IMG_0838.jpeg IMG_0839.jpeg IMG_0840.jpeg

greenhornet, Fergyuk, uriah1 and 3 others like this.
  2. 24 track

24 track Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

excellant!, you havs the same issues as i have the walls are to close together,LOL

I ended up putting the cases into a storage area and hanging my guitars on the wall that helped , then with this new found room I built a massive synth system now i have no room again LOL
    I sold 1 amp , and got another for free (WTF) I have a wall in the basement for gear strorage , my garrage is stuffed with speakers , cabs , Iso box etc, the storage area needs to be emptied out so I can go in there to get some thing from the back end

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  3. posttoastie

posttoastie Tele-Afflicted

Looks like a Marantz receiver hiding on the shelves. Nice room.

4. mefgames

mefgames Friend of Leo's Double Platinum Supporter

Good eye, It's a quad radial 4430 and I have the 4 speakers that came with it !!

posttoastie likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.