Going to try a pretty improvised build, dunno if it's going to work out, but it might be fun to watch! Last summer I made a Mosrite styled baritone for a friend which turned out quite nicely. The thread on it here has been destroyed by Photobucket, so I decided to post a new build thread for this one with new pics as I go. Plus, I might need some advice/opinions on the fanned fret aspect of it... The plan is a 28.625 - 30.33" scale, 9th fret straight. And somehow (!) a trem. Don't ask how that's going to work with a slanted multiscale bridge, but hopefully something will work out (I have some ideas to try). So far: a mockup, and a body blank (poplar) glued up, cut and sanded roughly to shape (curves pretty exaggerated on the bottom to look better with the slanted bridge it's going to end up with).